Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Beads of Courage > Beads of Courage

Beads of Courage -- Discussion for all things Beads of Courage; the only not-for-profit, arts-in-medicine program putting to use the talents of glass beadmakers to uplift children dealing with life threatening illnesses, their families and the people who care for them. Families, clinicians and artists alike are welcome to join in! (Thank you to Lampwork Etc. for supporting Beads of Courage and helping to foster communication!) PHOTOS OF INDIVIDUALS OR CHILDREN ONLY ALLOWED WITH THEIR SPECIFIC CONSENT.

Old 2014-03-13, 6:59pm

Default Artisan of the Month!

Come learn a little about Paula Schertz, our Artisan of the Month, and how to become one yourself by taking part in our Beads of Courage Frit Program!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-03-14, 2:33pm

What a wonderful collect of beads for BOC. I can see the smiling faces now!

Georgia
Old 2014-05-30, 10:13pm

Exclamation HELP!!!!

Almost have the complete set of 96 COE GG Glass Blends mixed and listed - waiting on 2 frits to arrive from OCR. It's amazing how you can overlook something that you looked at about a million times!

Now I need SERIOUS help!

I have SO many new frits and no test beads! If you happen to see a frit that has no "real" frit picture while you're browsing, order a BOC sample and make some beads for the kids. Send me pictures of the beads - remember, not only do you get credit for the "poster child" bead picture, you get entered into the drawing for Artisan of the Month!!! Best of all, the kiddos get beads!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-05-31, 10:04am
Loving learning

Leslie, I used some BOC frit to make a few to test the bead roller from the exchange game, but I can't remember which one! It was IMJ CB 162 or125. I should know better, so sorry!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PS. I'm just learning to use a bead roller, ignore the lopsidedness please!

Last edited by Eileen; 2014-05-31 at 5:44pm.
Old 2014-05-31, 9:18pm

LOL! It's 162
I love them!!! Would you mind if I posted them??

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-06-01, 10:13am
Loving learning

No, of course not!