Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2009-12-22, 7:21pm
newt

Default encasing color w/color

I've heard about this but only once if any one has any tips i would appreciate the help
Old 2009-12-22, 8:30pm
Pyromaniac

This thread has lots of info on coating one color with another:

http://lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105586

Sexy Barracuda and Mirage

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-12-23, 4:50pm
boro color bender

Lighter over darker... pretty much the only "rule" I follow... I use a lot of silver colors... they all play well together... i love layering... some seriously cool effects can be achieved... years and years of play ahead...

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2009-12-23, 11:35pm
Kobuki & DIY Homefill Sys

green or blue over white is great, so is ap over black/caramel/blue moon. Darks over lights work very well...Red over AP is nice too. It doesn't really matter becuase it's all good.
Old 2009-12-24, 12:54am
Harold Williams Cooney

after 24 hours of thought, I have come to the realization that my entire career can be encompassed with the phrase "encasing one color with another".

American Trade Bead Food Program; Necklace auctions
, entertainment that improves Colorado.
Old 2009-12-24, 5:58am
boro color bender

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWCGlass View Post
after 24 hours of thought, I have come to the realization that my entire career can be encompassed with the phrase "encasing one color with another".

You and me both brother...

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley