Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2010-12-29, 8:08am

Default Implosion Secrets by Ron Bearer Jr

Implosions Tutorial
Taking it to the next level and paving
way for new artistic directions! Tube implosions and fuming are now included!
$24.95

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by R4GlassStudio; 2016-11-01 at 3:02pm. Reason: changed web page
Old 2010-12-29, 8:27am

ordered mine!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-12-29, 8:55am

Default flowers

Old 2010-12-29, 9:34am

Gorgeous!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-12-29, 12:45pm
Know-it-all Megalomaniac

Do you have a full index (and pictures) of what this shows you how to make?

Get your copy of the new Lampwork Etc. Tutorials and Tips Book

Old 2010-12-29, 1:00pm

Karen,
It is beyond just a how to make one piece tutorial. It goes into detail on how implosions work, how color moves and how to create special effects with color. It gives the reader a complete understanding on implosions to the point where they can see one, and know how it was done. Hope this info helps.
Ron
Old 2010-12-29, 6:37pm

Hi Ron,
I'm assuming this is an ebook for download, can you give me an idea how many pages? Is there a lot of pics for someone like me that needs to see the purty pics to really "get it"?

Old 2010-12-30, 9:32am

Hi,
It is 13 pages. It has a (one page reference chart) with 18 graphics showing step-by-step without words.
The following pages go in great detail, talking about each step.
Then there are cane formulas on how to create 11 cool looking flowers. The last page is a gallery of 15 marbles. There will be an extra page emailed out in a day or so which includes some flower implosion patterns too.
Old 2010-12-30, 12:33pm

Ok you got me, I have been facinated with implosions for awhile now and lately that seems to be the only thing I want to make when I get to the torch. Looking forward to learning some new insights as to what is happing during the imploion process.
Old 2011-01-03, 4:51pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Just ordered one!

~
~
~
~
Old 2011-01-05, 1:04am
Always learnin' & yearnin

Ordered Mine!!!!!!

Old 2011-01-05, 6:49am

new color combos

Old 2011-01-06, 4:53am
Senior Moment

Ron, I received my marble today..........BEAUTIFUL!

Old 2011-01-06, 6:48am

Thanks!
Here are the newest ones. I am adding more color combos to the tutorial and emailing the extra pages out today.

Old 2011-01-06, 10:10am

Hi Ron,

I love your work, it's absolutely stunning!
I'm using mostly soft glass these days, would your techniques apply to the 104 as well? I have very little experience working with boro, so I didn't know if your tutorial would work for me right now.
Thanks!

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Dawn
Old 2011-01-06, 10:36am

Emailed ya a question R4

Old 2011-01-06, 11:24am

Rocio is planning on doing a soft glass version. This one covers the how and why implosions do what they do. It also gives the reader the ability to create new color shifts and implosion styles. It can be used in soft glass as well.
Rocio's version would have new techniques unique to soft glass. I have no idea which direction she is going to take it, but it should be good.
Old 2011-01-06, 11:39am

Steven, I sent you an email back. Thanks and please keep the questions coming.
Ron
Old 2011-01-06, 11:58am

I got your second email with the patterns, Thank You. I have to say this kind of information is priceless. I have serched for implosion patterns before with no luck and the ones you shared are very nice. I will be trying these out over the next couple days/weeks. Would love it if you had more of these to share !!

Thanks again,
Jeff
Old 2011-01-06, 12:49pm

Thanks for the quick answer, sounds good!

Dawn
Old 2011-01-06, 1:23pm

Jeff,
This is only the beginning! I'll be adding more designs and colors Next week as well. Everyone who has the tutorial, will automaticly get the update.
Thanks for the feedback and please let me know if you have any requests for the next add-on!
Ron
Old 2011-01-06, 2:30pm

Sweet ! I am so glad you are doing this
Old 2011-01-06, 7:56pm

Thank you so much Ron This TUT is Perfect! Well Written and easy to follow! The Pictures and illustrations are just what I needed to help me with my implosions!

Kudos to you!!!!

Old 2011-01-07, 6:23am

The add-on page went out yesterday (1/6/11). All new tutorial orders will have the extra 2 pages as part of the main file.
I do plan on sending out another 2 pages next week too. Everyone who has the tutorial will also get that one, so please look for it.
Thanks!
Ron
Old 2011-01-07, 6:54am
thecoralcat

Location: Upstate South Carolina about 20 minutes south of Asheville, NC

Is there a way to get onto a waiting list or to prepay for Roccio's soft glass version??? Can't wait to get it!!!!

The Victorian Style Floral available now!

NEW TUTORIAL!
Joan - Ancient Creator of Unique Disasters in glass!
Old 2011-01-07, 7:13am

Here are the colors from yesterday.

Ron
Old 2011-01-07, 7:33am

Received my marble yesterday. It is gorgeous. Thank you so much for all your help!!

Old 2011-01-10, 7:37am

Default some new colors

Old 2011-01-10, 9:09am

Default Me too

Just ordered mine....
Old 2011-01-10, 11:55am

I got my marble on friday, it is very nicely done! Thank you Ron.