Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2010-07-10, 5:54am
formerly Marella

Default Momka's frit

I bought and paid for some frit from eplanetglass a few days ago but haven't heard back...order confirmation or shipping info.

....I've emailed them....does anyone around here know if they are on the forums?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~
~
Old 2010-07-10, 6:03am
pedal as fast as you can

I see they sell on ebay. May get some info there.

Old 2010-07-10, 6:07am
formerly Marella

Ah, I'll check that out too, thanks.

~
~
~
Old 2010-07-10, 6:14am
formerly Marella

Nothing on ebay currently...last auction was for their Lynx torch.

Has anyone here bought from them before? I just loved that they had Momka's colours in frit...beats making my own.

~
~
~
Old 2010-07-10, 7:19am
Borovangelist

I got some charlie brown frit from them once, but that was a long time ago. It's the end of a holiday week, maybe they were out on vacation?

|
|
Old 2010-07-10, 7:45am
formerly Marella

That's a possibility....I'm away next week so I'll see if I've heard anything when I return.

~
~
~
Old 2010-07-10, 8:31am

I buy from Eplanet and never had a problem....always a great experience with them. I don't remember if I've ever gotten a confirmation (i don't think so) BUT poof, it arrives at my door every time.
"B"

Old 2010-07-10, 8:31am
formerly Marella

All's good, I just heard from Cathy at eplanetglass and she shipped it yesterday.

...can't wait to play with some Momka's frit!

~
~
~
Old 2010-07-10, 9:46am

You enjoy it, I love Momka Frit!!!!
"B"

Old 2010-07-10, 10:32am

Me too, I've bought quite a bit from them and it is gorgeous stuff!

Old 2010-07-10, 10:58am
formerly Marella

Great to hear, I can't wait to get mine!

~
~
~
Old 2010-07-10, 3:55pm

Momka is having her make the small frit for us at the shop in specific colors. When I looked at the different sizes she had at Momka's shop one is almost a powder, then a bit bigger but most of our customers like the small frit (NS small frit size)for the frit effect.. I'd like to hear what some of you prefer in size..

Old 2010-07-10, 11:05pm
Borovangelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunray View Post
Momka is having her make the small frit for us at the shop in specific colors. When I looked at the different sizes she had at Momka's shop one is almost a powder, then a bit bigger but most of our customers like the small frit (NS small frit size)for the frit effect.. I'd like to hear what some of you prefer in size..
I generally go for the powders these days, but if not, I'll get the medium.

|
|
Old 2010-07-10, 11:07pm

I use the small size most often.

Angela Kane

-One of a kind boro frit blends!
Old 2010-07-11, 1:05am

small or the nearly powder stuff.

Old 2010-07-18, 12:47am
formerly Marella

I usually use the small size, but have some finer frit as well.

I just got back from vacation and my Momka's frit was in my mailbox...looks great, and I can't wait to try it out!!

~
~
~