Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2010-01-06, 11:58pm
Critter Mom

Ruth I was wondering what kind of torches we'll be working on ? I'm anxious to see more information on the new retreat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-01-07, 12:21am

If I remember right they were Mini cc if we are still getting them from the same person

Old 2010-01-07, 10:08am
In spite of it all!

Sorry I have not been around much the last few days. I have great news to share... but I'll talk about that later in another thread. Lori... I sent you an email a bit ago. Call me this evening... OK?

Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us. ~ Stephen Covey

Last edited by Ruth Nichols; 2010-01-07 at 10:32am.
Old 2010-01-07, 10:28am
Critter Mom

Thanks Lori.

Old 2010-01-11, 1:17am

Sorry I missed this and did not give you a call. The kids are gone from 12:30-3 I will try to call you then tomorrow If you don't hear back from me by 1:30 call me or call me after 3 too will be fine

Old 2010-01-17, 8:43pm

Ruth, Have you posted your great news yet in another thread? Where will we find that thread? You have my curiosity up now. Thanks.
Old 2010-01-17, 10:13pm
Critter Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth Nichols View Post
Sorry I have not been around much the last few days. I have great news to share... but I'll talk about that later in another thread. Lori... I sent you an email a bit ago. Call me this evening... OK?
Me too, what's the great news you're gonna share ? Was it about your son ? That was great news.

Old 2010-01-18, 9:15am
In spite of it all!

lol... sorry about the confusion... yes.. it was about Dan (my son) and I talking again. It's wonderful and exciting every day!

The news for camp as the HDGR will be announced very soon. I am waiting to hear back from 2 people concerning their details.

Lori... oh Lori... where are you? I have a doctors appointment today... should tale about 2 hours... but please call me this evening.... I left a message on your voice mail last week.

Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us. ~ Stephen Covey

Old 2010-01-18, 9:18am
In spite of it all!

This is the link to the good news thread. http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=150719

Old 2010-01-19, 1:28am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth Nichols View Post
lol... sorry about the confusion... yes.. it was about Dan (my son) and I talking again. It's wonderful and exciting every day!

The news for camp as the HDGR will be announced very soon. I am waiting to hear back from 2 people concerning their details.

Lori... oh Lori... where are you? I have a doctors appointment today... should tale about 2 hours... but please call me this evening.... I left a message on your voice mail last week.
I will call you tomorrow. I don't know wth is going on with my messages other than if it was my cell the 503 number I don't have that phone anymore lost it and decided not to get a new one and canceled the service to save the money.

Old 2010-01-21, 6:18pm
In spite of it all!

Did you get the teacher list emailed out to me yet Lori?

Old 2010-01-29, 12:56pm
Mandrel Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elegance_1 View Post
Hi Ruth, I don't know how I ran into this thread but I'm glad I did! I think we finally may be able to come out and do this! We also have a camper complete with quite generator if needs be. The dates will need to be approved by my boss (who does not like it when I take vacation) and I will work on that as soon as I get DH interested!! I know he would love to come and be around all the glass, torches and women! hehehe He may even be useful to us!
Barbara,

Why don't you pick me up and we can go together? Or I could fly to Dallas?

Nothing right now

What happens in Rockland, stays in Rockland.....
Hellcat, Two M-15s, propane and finally no tanked oxy.