Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-02-04, 8:52am
Fire Diva

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
guess I missed the game...a day late and a dollar short.

Happy Birthday Mike!! Hope all of your birthday wishes come true.

You rock giving peeps a way to buy glass!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-02-04, 9:22am

Default Drum Roll Please

If you answered between 99 and 101 tons, you are a winner! Good going!

Mike Frantz

Frantz Art Glass Website:

The Torch Website:

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2009-02-04, 9:31am
Wahwahbabypants

Mikey show your math..... how many intelligent presidents did you figure on???

I might go Crazyif I don't go Crazy Tonight.
Old 2009-02-04, 9:41am

Default Well, I mean well!

Quote:
Of course one could say there are none, but from my slanted point of view there are only two, you pick the ones you think are dumb or smart, and it was only a game and everyone who played is a winner, only a few get a gift and I gotta say, "it ain't that special"!

MIKEY

The Torch Website:

Old 2009-02-04, 9:49am
Evil Glass Enabler

Thumbs up

Mikey, ANY free glass is special in my book!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Angelique

Quote:
Of course one could say there are none, but from my slanted point of view there are only two, you pick the ones you think are dumb or smart, and it was only a game and everyone who played is a winner, only a few get a gift and I gotta say, "it ain't that special"!

MIKEY

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."
Old 2009-02-04, 9:53am

I am sooo confused...

my logic is hurting.

Ginko Beads
Old 2009-02-04, 10:02am
drinks pickle juice

between 99 and 101 tons of glass? wow. that is so beyond comprehension!
Old 2009-02-04, 10:12am

Not sure if it counts cuz it was a second guess but I put in 99 because I got the old Tennessee Ernie Ford some wrong!!! It's 16 tons of coal and what do you get, another day older and deeper in debt. I thought it was 99 tons of coal and had no math for the rest! roflmao... I do balance my checkbook very well but you wouldn't think so with my math on Mike's puzzling clues!

Sue
and the present is a gift.
Old 2009-02-04, 12:06pm
I speak Murrini!

Quote:
If you answered between 99 and 101 tons, you are a winner! Good going! Mike Frantz
Tee hee hee...well, my guess was 99.999.....and I was hoping I was one of the "winners". Then I went back and read Mikey's original post (Post #11) which states: "...The one who emails me the closest guess will get a gift from me." Drats!!!! Did I blow it? I posted here in the thread and didn't email it to 'ya - doh!!!! Will I ever learn to properly follow directions? (Don't answer that if you know what's good for 'ya!)

Congrats to the winners!!!

And, wow, Mikey - that's a hell of a lot of glass!!! Sort of like the "Emerald City" of lampworkers' dreams....aaahhhhh!!!! True bliss!

Hugs from here,
De in CA

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2009-02-04, 12:20pm
sunscreen me baby

I'm so relieved you have more glass than I do.

~

Old 2009-02-04, 12:37pm
jessica barksdale

my brains is hurts. i go look at pretty glass now. tnx.

jes
i make stuff & also things.

|
Old 2009-02-04, 12:45pm

Quote:
I'm so relieved you have more glass than I do.
are you SURE about that SuzyQ? (I'd *almost* be willing to bet YOU just might have some colors that Mikey doesn't have any more
....I've never seen your glass stash, but I've sure heard the rumors!!!)

(and did Nikki guess 100? I seem to think she might have
)

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies
Old 2009-02-04, 2:11pm

Quote:
I actually forgot that Obama was a President, I actually meant to mean Presidents who were retired, but then I forgot about Bush Senior, I guess two many Bushes in the hand or something like that. I guess I am glad that the prize was more of a silly prize to be shipped and named later.

So my math was wrong, and actually my weight was an estimate plus or minus 2-3%, but the prize is not anything great, it was more of an exercise in having fun!

mike

The Torch Website:

Old 2009-02-04, 2:16pm
I speak Murrini!

Hey, Mikey! It WAS fun - and really that's all that mattered to ME!!! I wouldn't have been able to figure it out with the "Presidents" clue - or any of the other "math" related ones either - heck, I can't even help my 9th grader with HER math homework, so this was WAY outta my league!!!!

Thanks, anyway, for letting us play around and mentally conjure what such a gigantic and gorgeous stash of glass you have!!! It's the stuff my dreams are made of...

Hugs,
De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2009-02-04, 2:25pm

Default right on

Quote:
Hey, Mikey! It WAS fun - and really that's all that mattered to ME!!! I wouldn't have been able to figure it out with the "Presidents" clue - or any of the other "math" related ones either - heck, I can't even help my 9th grader with HER math homework, so this was WAY outta my league!!!!

Thanks, anyway, for letting us play around and mentally conjure what such a gigantic and gorgeous stash of glass you have!!! It's the stuff my dreams are made of...

Hugs,
De
thanks

The Torch Website:

Old 2009-02-04, 2:39pm
Evil Glass Enabler

Thumbs up

You have to drive up and look some time. Talk about glassgasm! I kept seeing all these crates of glass and thinking, "I wonder how much it would cost to ship one of these crates home?".
Angelique

Quote:

Hugs,
De

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."
Old 2009-02-04, 7:14pm

Quote:
are you SURE about that SuzyQ? (I'd *almost* be willing to bet YOU just might have some colors that Mikey doesn't have any more
....I've never seen your glass stash, but I've sure heard the rumors!!!)

(and did Nikki guess 100? I seem to think she might have
)
Did Mikey include his vault glass?

(And yes, Nikki's math came up with 100, though a bit slow... But a prize sounds like a reason to place an order...
)

~:
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon
Old 2009-02-04, 10:52pm

Thanks for the game Mike!