Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2008-07-10, 11:58am
SSDD... go ahead, ask me!

Default Paula, other's just need to know...

That you are one of the best.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I don't know how you managed to get my big bundle of glass rolled up so evenly and tight for shipping and the best part of it all.....all the rods were labeled.

Kudos to you GF. Thank you so much!
Old 2008-07-10, 12:01pm

I totally agree... she is always the absolute best to buy from!!!
Thanks Paula
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Best wishes,
-Kirsten

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-07-15, 5:33pm

Aw thanks guys!! I'm in Corning taking Loren's class & typing on my make believe laptop with the little toy keys..It's taken me years to get to his class! But Wow! Ohh here he comes! See you later!

Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2008-07-20, 9:48pm

I'm baaack! Loren's class was great!
But now I have to think of something to make Flamedame exciting this week!
Hmmm...
Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2008-07-21, 12:08am
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

did Loren Stump survive you, that's the question

Good to see you back, and I'm glad you had a great time.
As far as your customer service is concerned, I agree with all those above, fab shipping, fast shipping, all my rods labeled and I get a trackingnumber!

Old 2008-07-21, 6:37am

Hahaha Susanne. That is a good question!!!
Loren is scheduled to teach several places in Europe next year. He is a kind and patient teacher and I will venture to say one of the best in the world. He is definitely a must have for the bead makers that want to go outside the bead box. Most of what he taught was beyond my capabilities but that is why I took the class.

Anyway,
The real reason you all like the way I pack so much is that I am anal and you are just figuring it out!

This is pretty much why I will probably end up cutting most of the new glass myself..

Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2008-07-21, 1:07pm
SSDD... go ahead, ask me!

Paula, I cut a good quantity of my glass also. Do you have a good tool for cutting???
Old 2008-07-21, 1:20pm

I have a 7 inch saw with a diamond blade. Someone told me to get a bigger saw but I can only hold 10 lbs at a time anyway or the bundle is too big to manage.
Paula

Like US on Facebook !