Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2012-05-25, 11:39am
Mr Brutus RIP

Default WOW, thanks Art Glass House!!

I've never ordered form Ron before but I definitely will again!! Ordered late night on the 23rd, got it today the 25th and got a little free goodie bundle in my box! AWESOME!!
For me it was cheaper shipping so I got to order more stuff and their prices are fantastic!!! How come i didn't know this before??????
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks AGH!!!
sue

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2012-05-25, 2:25pm
Just Me!

Wink

I have to concur, I've been buying from Ron for a few years now and not only are the prices good, Ron is a very nice and generous guy.....Val
Old 2012-05-25, 2:39pm
T.J. made me do it

I call in enabling. They sent me samples of the new colors and I am already in love with 2 of them! My order received last week was perfect as always!

Old 2012-05-25, 2:40pm
Loving learning

Yep, AGH is tops... Soooo, what new colors are you in love with... 'cuz, you know... I might need some!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2012-05-25, 2:53pm
T.J. made me do it

227 and 267, but I haven't tried them all yet!

Old 2012-05-25, 3:06pm
Mr Brutus RIP

ooooh, yes those are in the bundle....samples huh of new glass......oh, he is bad!! LOL Just opened them and wow, so yummy......wonder if I can sneek out to the torch tonight.

Old 2012-05-25, 6:45pm
Uh-oh means it's too late

I am so happy to hear this I have yet to order from him but I will definitely be placing an order asap since I am in SoFl it should get here pretty fast and I love that it is a fellow Floridian! Cant wait for pics glassymom!!

Old 2012-05-25, 7:24pm
Mr Brutus RIP

Oh Michelle, definetly order from Ron! It was SO awesome not to have to wait a week for glass!! and, you could always take a day trip!!!

Old 2012-05-26, 4:59am
Angie09

I couldn't agree more ... the service is next day for me and I got samples too! I was SHOCKED!! (but very happy). They are now my go-to glass people. Wish they carried CIM and Reichenbach though ... are you listening Ron?? Hint-Hint!!!
Old 2012-05-26, 8:14am
ALWAYS SMILES

Just received a shipment and I wondered what that little bundle was !! I could swear the glass I get from AGH is less shocky too.....love them !
Old 2012-05-26, 9:28am
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

I LOVE AGH!!! And those freeby bundles...OMG! The colors make you want to lick them! They are the BEST of the BEST!

Michelle, where in south FL are you? I'm just outside of Ft. Myers.

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.
Old 2012-05-26, 9:40am
Mr Brutus RIP

Yea, carrying CIM would be great too!! I don't have many colors but seem to order the same colors over and over..... Hey RON!!!!!!

Old 2012-05-26, 10:06am
Loving learning

BTW, Ron was running the free samples in April, he must have extended it, cool!
Old 2012-05-27, 6:40am

Quote:
Yea, carrying CIM would be great too!! I don't have many colors but seem to order the same colors over and over..... Hey RON!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CIM Please!!!

Dweezil
Old 2012-05-27, 7:17am
ALWAYS SMILES

Glassymom, which cim colors do you use over and over? Do you mix them with regular effetre?
Old 2012-05-28, 7:54am

Ditto on AGS, they Rock! Great selection on glass, great shipping prices, and Very fast (2 day FedX) shipping.

"All true artists, whether they know it or not, create from a place of no-mind, from inner stillness."
Eckhart Tolle

Cathy[/font]
Old 2012-05-28, 8:28am
Mr Brutus RIP

Kayo.
I totally love french blue and its great with sis. Also love gellys sty, dirty martini,elphaba unique andmarshmallow. Yes I do mix with my moretti and never a problem. Love those colors!!

Old 2012-05-28, 10:03am

Ron and the rest of the folks at the art glass house where incredibly helpful in getting me set up with the right equipment. Talking 4 million emails and few phone calls answering newbie questions...and most of that was just what torch I should buy. Plus they beat competitors prices.

My only complaint...I they still havnt gotten everything up on the website o0 Much rather browse online and order, then call not remember everything I was thinking about getting. (cough cough....I'd be more likely to make larger orders from yall if it was all there!)

Old 2012-05-29, 3:48pm
ALWAYS SMILES

Thanks glassymom! Wrote 'em down