Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2012-07-11, 1:36am
Gravity is at 6 o'clock

Default Are you the vendor I'm looking for?.. :)

Hi!

I need to order some glass...

Looking for a vendor who-

* Sells Effetre carnelian 536
* Sells Thompson enamel (I need green 9320)
* Accepts PayPal
* Will ship via First Class or Priority (if it's cheaper and the order can fit in the flat rate box), otherwise I'll probably be charged a tax here to get the package and I want to avoid that...

Can you help? Are you the vendor I'm looking for?

Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I
NY
Old 2012-07-11, 8:01am
tiptrinket

I'm not the vendor you are looking for, just wanted to tell you that your beads and jewelry are BEAUTIFUL!

Old 2012-07-11, 8:04am
tiptrinket

Have you tried Sundance, Arrow Springs, Moretti and More?

Old 2012-07-11, 3:55pm
Gravity is at 6 o'clock

Thanks!

Of the three you mentioned I had only tried Arrow Springs- just heard back, they don't carry carnelian anymore
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I also called the local supplier here, and they don't carry it anymore either, they checked in their 2 other stores and they have none left.

Why could it be? Carnelian is such an awesome awesome glass, what will I do without carnelian?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Anyway, I just found a vendor who had both items I needed so I ordered, I think I should work on my stash of carnelian in case it becomes some hard-to-get glass!!!

I
NY
Old 2012-07-11, 8:32pm

Howaco has carnelian I think
Old 2012-07-12, 11:03am

Art Glass House has Carnelian
Old 2012-07-12, 1:11pm
Uh Oh....

The Mandrel has carnelian and Donna might also have the green enamel too.

Old 2012-07-12, 1:47pm
Gravity is at 6 o'clock

Quote:
Art Glass House has Carnelian
Thanks! Link saved for future reference, and your current price is great too!
Do you sell Thompson enamels?..

Quote:
The Mandrel has carnelian and Donna might also have the green enamel too.
Indeed, both are already on their way! I ordered, paid, went to take a shower and watched a TV show- when I was back on the computer the order had already been shipped

I
NY
Old 2012-07-12, 5:01pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I'm glad I was able to help you out Meital!

And thank you Susan for recommending me.