AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-09-20, 8:13pm

Wow ... speady ! Looks good, can't wait till morning to torch some Globes !
Thanks Laurie !
Lor
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-09-22, 8:53am
caffiene, beads, bedhead,

thanks everyone! just a heads up that I am leaving in about 2 hours until thursday night, friday morning to go salmon fishing, and my laptop croaked, so I wont be able to send any files until I get back.
but I promise the minute I walk in the door I will get them zapped right to you
xo Laurie

~~
~~

Last edited by Ever After; 2009-09-22 at 9:28am.
Old 2009-09-22, 9:45am
Wild at Heart!

Oh great.. I just see this and am heading out to torch and now I can't get it!! Whaaaaaah!

??
Old 2009-09-22, 9:53am

I just sent it
still packing.you jsut caught me

~~
~~
Old 2009-09-22, 9:54am
Wild at Heart!

Yay!!!!
After my project fiasco yesterday I need something fun!

??
Old 2009-09-24, 8:19am
Melting

I just had to buy this...although I probably will not do it justice! I haven't touched my hollow mandrels since I bought them!

~
~
~

SRA Member #E20
Old 2009-09-24, 10:11am
I speak Murrini!

I've not had a chance to try this out yet - nor will I for a few weeks at least - but would love to see pictures of anyone's work that has! Anyone got pictures yet?

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2009-09-24, 10:16am
Wild at Heart!

I made some and am working on filling them today.. but... I made a few with no tops (so to speak) and will cap them so there won't be any handles... I was trying to make a "spirit ball" for my daughters volleyball tournament this weekend. Can't quite figure out how to make a teeny tiny volleyball to put in there! lol! But I have twisties and little balls of color, a tiny heart, a couple of cz's and glitter. I'm working on the cap today. I'll post pictures when I get it done
Maybe tonight I'll do some more with handles

??
Old 2009-09-24, 1:59pm

I made one and it turned out good. It was real easy and Laurie's pictures are awesome. Unfortunately I cleaned it out and then my son broke it. I should mention he is still alive.
Old 2009-09-24, 4:20pm
Anyone need some spacers?

This is one sweet tut and I love the recipes.

Old 2009-09-25, 6:50am
Melting

I am so glad I bought this tutorial!! The holiday ones are awesome! I can't wait to try it out.

~
~
~

SRA Member #E20
Old 2009-09-25, 7:36am

OK Im back, sent all the ones out ordered while I was gone, I hope.
got in at 4:30 am this morning,
thanks so much everyone! while the guy was fishing, I hand wrote the entire frog tut

and dreamed up n sketched some cool stuffings for the pixie pots, mini thingys to put in them.

~~
~~
Old 2009-09-25, 8:19am

My first try was pretty until I realized I hadn't put a handle on it and that's when I ruined it.

Good practice for the next one I guess. I redipped all my 1/4" mandrels and can't wait to try again and I am looking forward to see what you dreamed up for the pixie pots, Laurie. .
Old 2009-09-25, 8:26am
Still Missing You

Hi Laurie,

Was I bad? I hope you caught that I wanted mine sent to a different email as the Paypal email doesn't have much storage space. Maybe my virtual email man is still munching donuts.

Linda
Old 2009-09-25, 10:40am

Found it Linda sent

~~
~~

Last edited by Ever After; 2009-09-25 at 10:43am.
Old 2009-09-25, 11:11am
Still Missing You

Received it. Now off to read.

Thank you!
Old 2009-09-25, 11:51am

I just ordered it. If it is anything like your last tutorials, I will have soooooooooooooooooo much fun. Can't wait!!!
Old 2009-09-27, 4:30pm
Formerly Fancypants

I haven't received my tutorial, checked my spam, not there.

Old 2009-09-27, 4:58pm

pmd ya Diane

~~
~~
Old 2009-09-27, 5:02pm

I am sending these to the emails on your etsy order reciept, so please make sure and let me know if thats not where you want them sent to.
I know I hate waiting for something.

~~
~~
Old 2009-09-27, 7:25pm

Diana, just in case you dont get my PM, I have it as sent on the 25th, but I am forwarding it to you again, cyber tieves must have gotten to it...
thank you! and have fun!
xo L

~~
~~
Old 2009-09-27, 7:58pm
Formerly Fancypants

Thank you, I received it.

Old 2009-10-02, 10:23am

I will have the halloween mini free tuts up by Monday
so far its a withces hat, a ghost, a pumkin,
and candy corns

~~
~~
Old 2009-10-02, 10:32am
N2Beadz

Lets see some pics of the results of trying out this tutorial.

Old 2009-10-02, 11:07am
Dangerous Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever After View Post
and candy corns
Oh yea!

May your torch burn brightly and your oxy never run out. - Karen Hardy

On a Cheetah with a hurricane Still have my Lynx as a back up.
Old 2009-10-06, 6:21am
Dangerous Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever After View Post
and candy corns
Next Monday?

Old 2009-10-06, 10:48am

lol day late dollar short story of my life, actually just finished editing pictures,
heading over to update and put them on my site, will be up this evening!

~~
~~
Old 2009-10-06, 11:13am
formerly JewelsByJenny

Oooh I'm excited!! The Halloween goodies look fun, now if only I can make a decent twisty, I just might get somewhere!

Jenny

Old 2009-10-06, 11:48am
Dangerous Woman

How cute are they!!!

Old 2009-10-06, 2:30pm

Ok Halloween batch is up,

http://www.everafterartistry.com/twi...ieminituts.htm

~~
~~