Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-05-15, 12:18pm

Default Kristi B, Fired Desire, JiLL, Shirley, and so many many more.

I got to thinking how much I appreciate my friends that I have met at different Glass Gatherings, Classes, and get togethers in my years of Glass..

Today I just want to say Hi and Wave to one of many of my dearest of dearest friends. Cat, Kristi B Jill, Donna, Chuckie, Karen Fox, Judy, Charlie, Bindy. Kathy, Sherry, Judi, Lori. Fran, and so so many more. I cant wait to get together with you all. Maybe we should plan a get together soon? Meet and melt glass and just have a great time. Id love to do that again.

Stace

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-05-15, 12:38pm
Wild at Heart!

My goodness! I was just checking out classes seeing what's coming up in my area and I see this!

Stace you are such a sweetie and such a good friend. Very kind, generous, talented and sharing. I am SO glad that I got to meet you after all this time!

I have always tried to live by the rule that I shouldn't judge a person based off another friends negative opinion. It's best to wait and form your own and I am SO glad that I have! If not, I would have never had the chance to meet you and learn what a special person you are!!

Yes! that would be awesome to plan a get together! We should do that.. totally low key.. learning and sharing together with lots of laughter and good friends.

Hmmmm going to have to work on that one and plan something out!! Anyone else wanna have torching fun?!? lol

Hugs my friend

Kristi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

??
Old 2009-05-15, 7:23pm
Looking for my waistline

Awwww, thanks for thinking of me! I'd love, love, love to get together with you. I don't think I can afford it this year, but I can save up for next year!

My sisters want to fly me out to CA one of these days. We'll have to time it with a trip out that way. I can just as easily fly into LA as I can SF!
Old 2009-05-16, 8:54am
M & D Designs

It sounds like so much fun.
Old 2009-05-16, 6:22pm

Thanks Kristi.

Wise words Kristi,

Lets do it in 2010! Just around the corner. You gonna go to the gathering in NY next year? We got so so much to chat about.. Ill call you this week.

Chuckie it will be great to see you too. Start saving your pennies... We can do this!!!

SL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
My goodness! I was just checking out classes seeing what's coming up in my area and I see this!

Stace you are such a sweetie and such a good friend. Very kind, generous, talented and sharing. I am SO glad that I got to meet you after all this time!

I have always tried to live by the rule that I shouldn't judge a person based off another friends negative opinion. It's best to wait and form your own and I am SO glad that I have! If not, I would have never had the chance to meet you and learn what a special person you are!!

Yes! that would be awesome to plan a get together! We should do that.. totally low key.. learning and sharing together with lots of laughter and good friends.

Hmmmm going to have to work on that one and plan something out!! Anyone else wanna have torching fun?!? lol

Hugs my friend

Kristi

Old 2009-05-17, 8:59am
tweetysweetie

Well looky, looky here.....two of my favorite peeps in this thread. Kristi/Stace...we have some fine memories and re-covered over hurdles we've faced...sometimes together, sometimes apart...the two of you bring a smile to my face every damn week.....write or call anytime....hugs
Cat

P.S. Hi ya Chuckie, even though we've never met? You crack me up in the chat room! Don't let the above mentioned duo lead you astray, lol!

Old 2009-05-17, 12:34pm
Looking for my waistline

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiredDesires View Post
P.S. Hi ya Chuckie, even though we've never met? You crack me up in the chat room! Don't let the above mentioned duo lead you astray, lol!
Maybe next year if we can all manage it, I can crack you up in person! It would be my pleasure!!!

As far as being led astray, it's too late. I led myself astray decades ago. I haven't been that interested in finding the beaten path again since I started wandering. There's just too much to see out here! Stacy and I just ran across one another while we were stumbling around in the cyber wilderness of LE. We've been taking turns leading one another down the wrong road ever since!
Old 2009-05-17, 3:32pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I'm just gonna take a shot in the dark and pretend like I'm the Donna mentioned in the OP. I love you Stacy! You rawk! And I had a great time at little get together after Michael Barley's class. And I would totally love to host another one, all ya gotta do is ask

Hugs all around!!

Old 2009-05-22, 7:36am

Default Yeepee

Don.
Yep of course it was you my friend. Id love to do it again. Just your so so busy with all of your classes at the Mandrel. So when is a good time? You know, summer is just around the corner. Its gonna get warm soon.

Love you tooo.
Oh and am working on the head pins....

Cat. Well I just cant imagine my life without you. Yep we sure have been thru so so much but in the end we are still standing. And we stomped on the hurdles didnt we? Kristi too....Talk to you soon.

Stace

Old 2009-05-22, 8:56am
Broken

Stace don't think we've ever met but you ROCK!

Old 2009-05-26, 7:00pm

Default Nick

Nick thanks a bunch..

Maybe we have not met but boy do we have alot in common, dont we?

Kristi has said nothing but great things about you and Ifor one believe every word she says... someday soon we will get together and chat. ....

Stace....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
Stace don't think we've ever met but you ROCK!

Old 2009-05-26, 9:23pm
Wild at Heart!

Chuckie!

Hey.. I have been to Greer!!! many times. lol.. I used to go to Spartanburg all the time for work. Dang. it's hard to find a restaurant open after 9pm in your neck of the woods! lol

??
Old 2009-05-27, 1:50pm
Looking for my waistline

LOL, you just didn't know where to look! The easiest thing in the world to find here in the Greenville-Spartanburg area is food! Let me know if you head back this way. I'll show you where all the hot spots are.
Old 2009-05-31, 1:56pm
KILN BUILDIN FOOL

UUmmm Didnt see My name in there

Luvs yuh

Mike

When you tell lie's about someone, well you get what you get.
Old 2009-05-31, 2:12pm
Wild at Heart!

Mike you know we all love you, don't you??

??
Old 2009-05-31, 2:34pm
Looking for my waistline

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLASSFREEK View Post
Probably because your presence for any event our friend StacyLynne puts together is a given...
Old 2009-05-31, 9:52pm

Mikeee. Its without saying, you are welcome anytime anywhere. No names in a hat at this party. Its a given you'd be invited..
Chuck.. You tooooo....
Love Youssss
SL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLASSFREEK View Post

Luvs yuh

Mike

Old 2009-06-01, 8:29am
KILN BUILDIN FOOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyLynne View Post
Mikeee. Its without saying, you are welcome anytime anywhere. No names in a hat at this party. Its a given you'd be invited..
Chuck.. You tooooo....
Love Youssss
SL
I know girl,just had to give you a little crap,couse I can

Mike

Old 2009-06-01, 8:30am
KILN BUILDIN FOOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
Mike you know we all love you, don't you??
Yup YUp YUP

Luv Yuh

Mike

Old 2009-06-01, 8:45am
Looking for my waistline

Sometimes I really enjoy being right... OK, I admit it... I ALWAYS enjoy being right, but this is one of those times I can gloat out loud. LOL

I guess we need to start talking about when this event is going to happen so we can start saving pennies and making plans!!!!
Old 2009-06-07, 11:40am

Default Chuckie.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckie View Post
Sometimes I really enjoy being right... OK, I admit it... I ALWAYS enjoy being right, but this is one of those times I can gloat out loud. LOL

I guess we need to start talking about when this event is going to happen so we can start saving pennies and making plans!!!!
Chuck
Just want to say how proud I am of you.... Keep it up.
Oh and the pounds that are melting off you are sticking too me... Hehhehehehe

SL

Old 2009-06-07, 12:00pm
Looking for my waistline

Awwww...I wubs you too, StacyLynne. I'm on another one of those dreaded plateaus again. It's funny, I lost 15 lbs the first 10 days after my surgery and hit a long plateau and did the exact same thing after the revision surgery. I might have finally broke it this week, though. Instead of hovering up and down 3 lbs, it's been steady almost all week. Let's see if I drop another 8 to 10 in the next couple of weeks! Keep your fingers crossed for me! The less I weigh, the more comfy I'll be in those airline seats on my way for a visit!!!

Oh, and I'm sure those can't be my pounds that are sticking to you. Surely there's enough people eating biscuits and gravy every day between here and there for them to have got stuck on.
Old 2009-06-07, 5:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckie View Post
Awwww...I wubs you too, StacyLynne. I'm on another one of those dreaded plateaus again. It's funny, I lost 15 lbs the first 10 days after my surgery and hit a long plateau and did the exact same thing after the revision surgery. I might have finally broke it this week, though. Instead of hovering up and down 3 lbs, it's been steady almost all week. Let's see if I drop another 8 to 10 in the next couple of weeks! Keep your fingers crossed for me! The less I weigh, the more comfy I'll be in those airline seats on my way for a visit!!!

Oh, and I'm sure those can't be my pounds that are sticking to you. Surely there's enough people eating biscuits and gravy every day between here and there for them to have got stuck on.
Well, I love Biscuits and Gravy... Slurp slurp. You can come and stay anytime you want Chuckie. Keep it up.. Do you also go to the Gym?

Talk to you soon.
SL