Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-06-13, 1:37pm
drinks pickle juice

Default Donna--CG Beads--Rocks!

I was lucky enough to get some cash for my bday so I ordered a couple of bead rollers on Thursday from Donna. They made it to Michigan today and look amazing.

Donna responded so quickly to my emails and sent my package out so fast that I didn't even have time to start wondering when it would show up.

I am so excited!!!

Thanks Donna!!!!!!!!!
Old 2009-06-17, 11:19am

I had the same experience with her. The email was immediate after purchase and then mailed out that same afternoon. I love the tool and it is great quality. I need to buy more since they have the flame handles now, how cute!

Great work Donna!
Old 2009-06-17, 11:55am

Donna is the best!

She even created a custom one for me and added it to her regulars.

Thanks Donna!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-06-18, 11:41am
Striking-impared...

I agree with everyone -- I paid Sunday night, got my beadroller Wednesday noon. Awesome!

(Now I need the time to really play with it, LOL.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-06-18, 1:07pm
HourGlass Studio

Yep...Donna is awesome

Old 2009-06-18, 3:05pm

I just got my second bead roller, and love it!! Ordered Sunday got it Wed. Couldn't ask for faster delivery !!!

Old 2009-12-08, 10:01am

Well it's a good think my shipping isn't like my LE surfing, I just found this thread, and it only took me 5 months. Thanks to the post office, my shipping is faster than that. lol

Thanks guys, I couldn't do it with out you.

-Donna

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2009-12-08, 10:04am
Queen Bee

LOL, you crack me up, Donna. You’re going to have to do a search on the list more often, now that you're a celebrity!

Donna

Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Handmade Artist Lampwork Jewelry
Old 2009-12-08, 1:13pm

na, not a celebrity. The idea was out there, I was just lucky enough to jump on it before someone else did.

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2009-12-15, 5:35pm
drinks pickle juice

You can't give the post office all the credit Donna, the amazing shipping is mainly because you get the tools out asap (do you live in the post office???)
Old 2009-12-16, 12:31pm

Quote:
(do you live in the post office???)
Almost, I'm two blocks away. sad, I have no life. lol

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2009-12-17, 1:34am
Creatrixie

Cool Serendipity

Quote:
na, not a celebrity. The idea was out there, I was just lucky enough to jump on it before someone else did.

-D
Sometimes it's all about timing and having the guts to jump at a promising idea!

~Mary

There's always something new to learn!
COE 104
Old 2009-12-17, 10:02am
Somewhat out there!

Received my toolies today. Thank you Donna. Julianne
Old 2009-12-27, 8:09pm

Wink

Hmmm what happened to good old heat and gravity?

Nancy
Old 2009-12-27, 8:21pm
Jacqueline Parkes

I suspect they still exist. You never use presses?

I have always been slightly annoyed with the attitude that sometimes comes from a glassworker when it concerns presses. I actually find it more challenging to make a bead in a press because you are so limited with the amount of glass needed to have a pleasing shape , edges etc. Some presses are so unforgiving. There is a real learning curve to using them.

That's just me though.

Quote:

Old 2009-12-28, 5:58pm
Formerly FishBulb

Quote:
Oh, that's so 2009.
Beadrollers is where it's at, baby.

I just like how they help to make consistently-sized beads, with even shapes.

I agree with Gemsinbloom, using presses is very difficult. I have quite a few of them and they do require a higher level of skill than I'd expected.

In Soviet Russia, Google searches you.