Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2009-01-15, 2:43pm
Serenity Now!

Default Att: Boro-Box Players.....

Hey all you fellow Boro addicts - I've just been gently reminded to get our Show on the road...So...please check the first post of the Second Anniversary thread, and let me know if you do NOT still want to play...

I'm going to be getting our Box (es) together very soon, so I'll open back up sign-ups for the next few days. If you want to join in on the fun, please send me an e-mail, as per the first post of the 'other' thread.

Clear as mud? Hope not, but contact me if you need any clarification...

Look forward to playing with you all again real soon...

Art, Colour, Bling & Happy happening here:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-01-15, 3:27pm
Happy Beadmaker!

What was that, Val? You expect all the Boro Box players to have COLD FEET??? Haha, couldn't resist...hope you're staying warm up there!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,
Lea

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
Old 2009-01-15, 3:47pm
Serenity Now!

Hiya Lea - you warm, lucky lady...Just wanted to be sure, as it's been a little while since the initial sign-ups. I sure am hoping everyone is gonna be sticking around to play - and welcome any newcomers as well!

Hey Lea - do you wanna play? You're not signed-up for this Round!
Let me know...

Old 2009-01-15, 6:45pm
Happy Beadmaker!

Nahhhh, just ribbing you about cold feet. Can't even imagine how cold it is up there!!!

My travel schedule always gets me goofed up with the box schedule.

Stay tucked in & cozy (Teddie the cuddly bear too!)
Lea

~
~
~
Old 2009-01-19, 8:37pm
Mandrel Slayer

I still want to play. Val - I'm in sunny Oahu on vacation and sending you warm thoughts.

Bonny

Nothing right now

What happens in Rockland, stays in Rockland.....
Hellcat, Two M-15s, propane and finally no tanked oxy.
Old 2009-01-20, 4:34am
Serenity Now!

Bonny - if I hadn't met you, and didn't know you were a really, really, really nice girl, I'd have some 'choice' words for you right about now ~ Enjoy for all of us poor suckers!

Old 2009-01-27, 12:50pm
Mandrel Slayer

Sorry Val. I am home now. We met some nice Canadians there.

Still sending you warm thoughts (at least warm by Canadian standards).

Stay warm and we'll hope for a thaw.

Bonny

Nothing right now

Old 2009-01-29, 6:05am
Serenity Now!

Default Thaw?

Ahhh Bonny - your lips to God's ears, and all that jazz. Here's things as they stand this morning...that IS my car peeking out, near the front left corner of it, you can make out the top of my (large) oxy bottle waiting to be returned ; neighbour's seem to be tempting fate and allowing the snow to keep piling on their shed roof....my bet is it'll cave...light post is 8 feet high.

Snow is up around the 6 foot marker, but of course that doesn't count for drifts, piles, etc. A polar bear's delight, I tell you.

Thaw indeed - the poor deer and other animals ~ I can't imagine how they must be getting on...

(I've been working on several Orders, (besides hauling wood to keep the fire stoked ) and so the delay for the Box - sorry folks...)

Old 2009-01-29, 5:54pm
Mandrel Slayer

Wow Val! It's beautiful to look at but probably gets old when it just keeps coming and stays so long. You need a snow plow instead of a car.

Hang in there.
Bonny

Nothing right now