Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2005-09-22, 1:50am
Chime

Question How To Make This Flower????

I'm new at this and just wondering how this flower petals are made. It does look like just simply applying dots. But I wondered how it become into petal shape and not round dots?
Old 2005-09-22, 2:22am
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

It's simple

make five dots with a stringer, melt in slowly... and the magic trick. Poke the center with a pokingtool or stringer and melt smooth again. The poking drags the dots into a petal shape, and when melted smooth, you get a nice flower

Suzanne

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2005-09-22, 5:31am
Detail G-Mama!

Yep that's about it! If Corina ever gets the Spotlight on Florals done, I put a tutorial in there for this flower!

Old 2005-09-24, 7:41am
traumaqueen

Well you should Anne, will you include some of your magic there as well? Maybe just maybe I will be able to make a decent chintz bead without it looking as a field ful of smashed flowers

Old 2005-09-24, 7:47am
Detail G-Mama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanne
Well you should Anne, will you include some of your magic there as well? Maybe just maybe I will be able to make a decent chintz bead without it looking as a field ful of smashed flowers
Opps! Sorry to disapoint ya Suzanne but the chintz flowers tutuorial isn't going in there!

Old 2005-09-25, 1:46am
traumaqueen

I know, I was just kidding, Love the chintz beads, that is why I asked for your magic