Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Calls for Entries, etc.

Calls for Entries, etc. -- Calls for Entries, Contests, Exhibits, etc.

Old 2006-11-01, 1:47pm

Default Hot Head Users - call for artists

Pictures wanted!

Hi everyone. As most of you know, I've been working on The Annealer Magazine and we are just about there! We're looking at mid-December for distribution! Yippee!!

We have an article re: the Hot Head torch and I wanted to see if anyone wants to have their pictures of beads made on the HH in the magazine??? I'd like to have at least 10 photos of HH made beads. The pictures need to be high quality and untouched (uncropped - no resizing, etc.) If you are interested, send me a pm here and I'll give you more details. I'll post here once I have enough for the article.

Thanks!
Marilyn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~
~
~
Old 2006-11-01, 2:47pm

Thanks to everyone who send me a pm. I have enough pictures for the magazine now.

Thank you!
Marilyn

~
~
~
~
~
Old 2006-11-01, 9:07pm

Bummer, that was quick, didn't have time to send photos due to being at work.

Become a fan on Facebook:
Old 2006-11-04, 10:28pm
Following my Dream

If you should need more,I'm on a HH and love it!!
Thanks,
Margie

My name is Margie...and I'm addicted to glass...no...to fire...no...to glass...no...