LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2008-10-28, 7:36am
unique porcelain beads

Default Video Tutorials -- sort of OT

Hello everyone I've posted some video tutorials up on the Ceramic Bead Artists page. I dont' know how many of you will be interested because it is for pouring ceramic/porcelain beads, but I have heard some interest on this board for this subject so thought I would let you know.

They are on the tutorials page at http://ceramicbeadartists.com

I would love to hear how any of you that are interested like them.

Thanks for looking

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-11-07, 10:39pm

Wow Marsha,

great tutorial on mold making for beads ... thanks for posting that here (where I hang out the most)!

Sadie

Old 2008-11-08, 9:43am

Fascinating art. I have played with ceramic bead mediums... Has any ceramic bead artist tried electroforming their pieces??