Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions > Torch Questions

Old 2007-05-06, 11:28pm
Trying to Hope!

Default new torch wooohooo

I got 2 new orches as part of a bundle deal and they melt boro like butter I am so excited but a freind told me they might be hacker torches can any of you confirm this? and if so How much do you think one of them might be worth if I decided to sell one? I only have one base but making another base should be easy

the take about 8-10 psi propane and 15-20 pse oxy and seem to run fine I love them so far the boro melted just like soft glass and was almost drippy the flames were adjustable moreso on the smaller one that has 18 ports I think then the 21 port one if anyone has tips on how to use these the best way psi and such please let me know thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy Here
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ebay Here

NEW Ebay Items all the time here

I buy Gold PM me for details
NEW Handmade jewelry on Etsy