Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2014-05-24, 9:10pm

Default New Frits!!

To accommodate those of you who wish to mix Gail's frit blends yourselves, as well as to be able to mix them myself to make them available for sale I've had to acquire a buttload (can I say that here?????) of new frits... Not all have pretty pictures on the website yet, but they're there or soon to be:

GAFFER:
G-199-P, 0 Purple Rose
G-198-P Royal Purple
G-186-1, 2 Tangerine
G-175-1 Cinnamon
G-168-1 Sahara
G-136-1 Chartreuse
G-133-1 Lime Green
G-132-1 Granny Green
G-127-1 Pale Blue Turquoise
G-125-0 Denim Blue
G-124-1 Robin's Egg Blue
G-122-2 Turquoise Blue
G-115-2 Violet
G-111-1 Salmon
G-108-1 Pigeon Gray
G-106-1, 2 Cream
G-77-1 Daffodil
G-74-1 Cherry Red
G-71-1 Orange
G-34-1, 2 Fluoro Green
G-33-1 Teal
G-32-1 Emerald Green
G-26-1 Cerulean Blue
G-23-1, 2 Copper Blue
G-15-1 Hyacinth
G-14-P, 2 Gold Ruby

KUGLER:
K-190-1 Turkis Lecht
K-83-1 Lavender

REICHENBACH:
R-4291-2 Dark Olive
R-211-1 Iris Light Blue
R-185-1 Light Yellow
R-170-1 Pastel Blue Violet
R-152-1 Soft Violet
R-148-1 Ferrari Red
R-134-1 Scarlet Brown
R-089-1 Opal Marine Blue
R-077-1 Corn Yellow
R-072-2 Celadon Green
R-062-1 Opal White
R-055-1 Bluish Dark Violet
R-054-1 Opal Black
R-049-1 Turquoise
R-045-1 Marine Blue
R-041-1 Dark Blue
R-040-1 Aqua Blue
R-029-1 New Emerald Green
R-024-1 Reseda Green
R-009-2 Fuschia
R-003-1 Dark Gold Pink

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leslie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-05-24, 10:54pm
Slogan Challenged...

Hi Leslie! I made a really cool set from one of your frit blends, I'm wondering if you would like a pic for your site? I had no clue it would turn out this way, it's just gorgeous! Here, this one:
Attached Images

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2014-05-25, 4:59am

Smile

Kristin, that's gorgeous! I'd love to use it as a "Poster Child"!!! Do you remember which frit you used? Also, I'd like to credit you for it if that's ok....

Thanks!
Leslie

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-05-25, 3:24pm

Leslie, I love your blends. Is there any chance you will have Reich MAGIC available by itself?
Old 2014-05-25, 6:12pm
Slogan Challenged...

Leslie, believe it or not, that is "Nuance"! I'll pm you with details. It's okay to credit

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2014-05-25, 9:44pm

Boy Kristin those are gorgeous!!! I'm a Frit Girl fanatic too!!! oh no, more frits~ I'll have to go find the colors!!!
Old 2014-05-25, 10:27pm
Slogan Challenged...

haha, I know what you mean. I have an every growing pile myself. And the frit looks nothing like this, so now of course I have to try out more and see what they do.

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2014-05-26, 5:11am

Quote:
Leslie, I love your blends. Is there any chance you will have Reich MAGIC available by itself?
It's a 104coe, but I just ordered some in for you

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2014-05-27, 5:09pm

You are too kind. Thanks.
Old 2014-05-27, 9:06pm

My pleasure

Leslie
Frit Happens...