Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Calls for Entries, etc.

Calls for Entries, etc. -- Calls for Entries, Contests, Exhibits, etc.

Old 2013-05-05, 9:57am

Default Friday Feature - "PURPLE"- want to be featured on my blog?

Hey everybody - next week's feature (for Friday, May 10th) the theme is going to be PURPLE BEADS. Anything involving purple lampwork beads is welcome - jewelry, bead sets, etc. This is free publicity for your work so please take advantage!

If you would like to be featured in my blog, please email (amy@twoglassyladies.ca) or PM me the following:

1. Name (or name of business/shop)
2. Link to your website/blog if you have one
3. Link to your shop (Etsy, eBay, etc) if you have one
4. Name and short description (1-2 sentences is fine) of your piece
5. Photo of your piece

I will be featuring up to 10 artists on my blog next Friday. If I receive more than 10 submissions, I will have to choose my 10 favorites. The blog is located here: http://www.twoglassyladies.ca/?page_id=5

Thank you everyone. Oh and it's completely OK if you've already been featured, or if you're a newbie... everyone welcome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-05-08, 8:10pm

Still looking for submissions for this Friday's blog feature... anything purple and lampwork!

Old 2013-05-09, 6:37am

I will be sending mine - THANKS!!!!

Old 2013-05-09, 10:00am

I sent in mine as well.
Old 2013-05-10, 7:44am

Here is the link for this week's feature: http://www.twoglassyladies.ca/?p=5247

Thanks to everyone!

Old 2013-05-10, 12:56pm

Thank you for using my necklace. I really wasn't expecting that since I submitted it so late. I feel honored to be part of such a lovely showcase.
Old 2013-05-10, 2:35pm

Thank you for including my earrings, Amy!

Old 2013-05-10, 5:53pm
Steph

Looks fab Amy, thanks for putting my beads in too! Will keep an eye out for your future features!

My Etsy Shop and Inner Depth Tutorial:

Come like me at:
Old 2013-05-10, 6:55pm

Thanks Amy for having included my bracelet. I feel so special!

Lyne

My etsy

My Facebook page

Old 2013-05-10, 7:16pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Thank you for including me Amy. What a beautiful purple show from all!

Old 2013-05-10, 9:25pm

Really enjoyed looking at all the yummy creations. Thanks for sharing this.
Old 2013-05-10, 10:02pm

Thank you Amy, I've put a link on my facebook page x

#D45

Old 2013-05-10, 10:35pm
Chief Creative Goddess

Yahoo! Thank you--I linked to my Facebook too!
Amy--I love those frit beads--what color is that?

Old 2013-05-12, 2:39pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie Mae View Post
Yahoo! Thank you--I linked to my Facebook too!
Amy--I love those frit beads--what color is that?
It's a Val Cox frit, Red Violet. Encased in Reichenbach R100 clear, although I think this colour encases well with the 104 clears also due to its high metal content.