Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2010-12-13, 3:34am

Default pixie dust

Hi everyone! I can't seem to find anyone with a decent selection (more than 2 or 3) of colors of dixie dust. Are there any out there?

Thanks

Duane

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
REVAMPED WEBSITE NOW OPEN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-12-13, 4:35am

Arrow Springs has quite a few:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Howaco:
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lots of colors at ABR:
Old 2010-12-13, 5:06am

flamedame dot com

has the BEST selection of colours I've ever seen ... look under tools and supplies

Old 2010-12-13, 12:08pm
one day at a time

If you can find one that is named "hi-light blue", get it! On black it makes a metallic-like steel blue, and you can use it on all the blues and it's awesome!

Last edited by Lisi; 2010-12-13 at 2:01pm.
Old 2010-12-13, 12:12pm
Bum-chaka-laka-laka

ok, since we started on the topic again... I need to ask a question too. I asked about a silver color pixie dust while back, and got really nice tips on it, some of them were on pm's that I foolishly deleted, so if any of you knows now what is good silver color that doesnt burn reddish, Id love to know, and also where to get it from. Pearl color would be really great too. Thanks!
And thanks Lisi for the tip on the hi-light blue, I have the green hi-light and love it.
Old 2010-12-13, 12:23pm

Devardi has several colors for 2.99/.5 oz

Old 2010-12-13, 4:10pm

We do have some colors that I have never seen before!!

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2010-12-13, 9:08pm

Quote:
If you can find one that is named "hi-light blue", get it! On black it makes a metallic-like steel blue, and you can use it on all the blues and it's awesome!
Thanks for the tip ... that sounds like a must have!

Cheryl

Old 2010-12-26, 7:39pm
It's all about the color.

You can find a whole boatload of info here:

(If the link doesn't work, edit the s out of your browser. It should be "http" not "https" Sometimes LE put in an S just for the heck of it.)

Old 2010-12-26, 8:45pm
Bum-chaka-laka-laka

Kay, there is the Pixie Dust Sparkle Silver... would you happen to know a vendor for that?
Old 2010-12-26, 9:42pm

Arrow Springs has it

If memory serves, I got most of the Pixie Dust I have from them because of their sampler assortments.

(If the link doesn't work, edit the s out of your browser. It should be "http" not "https" Sometimes LE put in an S just for the heck of it.)

Old 2010-12-27, 12:01am

So does Howaco about half way down the page.

Caroline
Old 2010-12-27, 12:08am
Bum-chaka-laka-laka

well, the sampler seems like the way to go. Thank you gals!

ETA looks like the ones at Arrow Springs are the exact same ones, in the exact same order as the ones in the listenup chart!

Last edited by Pia Kaven; 2010-12-27 at 12:12am.
Old 2010-12-27, 11:40am

Then that must be where I got them.

I'm actually surprised I didn't put them in alphabetical order. I'll save that for another day though.

ETA: Looks like I'll get a chance though. I just ran across a sample pack of Lusters from Delphi. I wonder how long I've had those. Me and my crap memory. I call it a swiss cheese memory.

Last edited by Listenup; 2010-12-27 at 11:46am.
Old 2010-12-27, 12:44pm
I fart diamonds

If you have an art supply near you (a good one like Pearl), you can pick them up locally for cheap. Make sure you get Mica (real mica, the mineral).