Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2015-11-25, 2:08pm

Default Help with German forum beadclub.de

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot, but can someone help me register on the beadclub.de?

My German is limited however with a translator it is quite easy to navigate the site, on the registration page it says registration unavailable.

Any help would be great

thank you
Regis

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Magma Beads .
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2015-11-26, 8:34am

Hi there Regis,

As a German speaker I've had a quick look on the site and it says that it takes two days before new members can use the site, and membership can only be approved manually via email to the site admins, Marit or Oliver. There's no online joining register on that forum. Fire off an email in English, they should be fine with that, and hopefully you will be a member in no time.

I hope this helps!
Old 2015-11-26, 2:04pm

Thank you so much for the message Ancasta

I did see the moderators names, however i could not find their emails anywhere. If i click on their names it asks me to login.

Did you see their emails anywhere?

Thank you again

Magma Beads .

Old 2015-11-27, 3:06am

http://www.beadclub.de/index.php?pag...otice&25031a33
Old 2015-11-27, 1:24pm

Thank you Locococo

Magma Beads .