Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Calls for Entries, etc.

Calls for Entries, etc. -- Calls for Entries, Contests, Exhibits, etc.

Old 2006-05-30, 12:10am
Student of DachZen

Sent you my last submissions tonight! I'll give you a break now.

Good Luck!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2006-05-30, 11:17am
Surrounded by Trouble

Crap I better get to work. I have some I have already made and have pic of and have a new series I need to finish.

Guess what I am making today.

Old 2006-05-30, 11:28am

I'm going to push myself here ... nothing spectacular but even entering will be the challenge!

Just checking in to see the address to send to.

Sadie

Old 2006-05-30, 11:31am
Surrounded by Trouble

Sadie, check out Kimberly's (AVCKimberly) website all the info is on there.

Old 2006-05-30, 12:20pm
AKA Vanna

Thanks Shawn. Yep, Sadie...all the 411 is on my site. I don't need you to send in a bead yet, just a picture.

Shawn you better get on the ball sister!! hehe

Kim's Klub
. Come on, you know you wanna!!

"Mama, I need one of those beads in Elvis Red, Mint and Bubblegum." My Daughter Austyn, age 6 (Future Glass Artist)
Old 2006-05-30, 12:26pm
Surrounded by Trouble

Thanks Kimberly you just kicked my ass to the torch, have needed someone to do that all day.

Old 2006-05-30, 8:06pm
AKA Vanna

Well I am glad that I could help Shawn. ROFL!!!

I have been torching ALL day for four days! I am just about whipped! When I am not torching I am working on the book. It's a GREAT LIFE! Woohoo to be really busy doing bead work, I love it!

Kim's Klub

"Mama, I need one of those beads in Elvis Red, Mint and Bubblegum." My Daughter Austyn, age 6 (Future Glass Artist)
Old 2007-01-05, 10:16pm

I was wondering what the status of this project is?

Become a fan on Facebook:
Old 2007-01-06, 5:46am
AKA Vanna

Hello all!

Lori and I are still working on the book. We truly expected to have it out by December 2006, but unfortunately that didn't happen. I am not going to get into all of the details, but life has gotten in the way for both of us.

With that said, we aren't far from being ready to go to print. As long as financing and printing details all go well, it shouldn't be too much longer.

Thank you all for keeping your intererest in our project!

Kim's Klub

Old 2007-01-06, 9:24am

YEY!!!!!!!

Old 2007-01-06, 9:48am
Frit frit and more frit!

Ooh I just got all excited, then realised this thread was from last year! I can be a bit slow at times..... Looking forward to seeing the finished product though.
SAM xx
Old 2007-01-06, 10:13am

Thanks for the update.

Become a fan on Facebook:
Old 2007-01-15, 4:44pm

I was just wondering about how the book was coming... Thanks for letting us know!

Old 2007-03-25, 6:28am
Formerly SirWatson

Hello Kimberly and Lori!! How's the book coming? Has this project been scrapped? Any information would be great! Thanks!

<><
Old 2007-03-25, 6:58am
I'm too sexy for my shirt

The book is coming, life has gotten in the way, but they are working very hard on it right now. I talked with Lori last night and saw Kim Friday.

#K58
Old 2007-03-25, 7:01am
High Maintenance

Thanks for the update Jerri I am very excited, I have my credit card sitting here burning a hole in my desk just waiting
Old 2007-03-25, 9:26am

Can we preorder the book?
Old 2007-03-25, 9:45am
Glass my new Obsession

LOL I just caught this thread and submitted pics today.I am such a ninny~

Old 2007-03-25, 6:47pm
AKA Vanna

Hello there Honeybunny. I am so sorry. The deadline to submit your photos was some time ago. We are well on our way to publishing the book.

Thank you all so much for your continued interest. We are as excited as you guys are and hope to have you something very soon!

Kim's Klub

Old 2007-03-30, 10:57am

lol i just saw this thread & got excited about sending in pics & then realized it was from a year ago... can't wait to see the book!
Old 2007-04-24, 10:16am
Satake Woman!

Hey Kim, any update? My mom is all excited to get her copy.

Satake glass in stock and ready for you!
Old 2007-04-24, 10:29am
Detail G-Mama!

Jo, mine is too but she is still waiting for me to get her a copy of the The Bead Review 2 also!! I'm such a bad daughter!!

Old 2007-04-24, 10:31am
AKA Vanna

MY Mama is waiting on it too! ROFL!!! Just kidding.

The book is trekking right along. I will try to get with Lori this week and see where we are.

Thanks for checking in.

Kim's Klub

Old 2007-05-23, 3:15pm
Melts glass~makes jewelry

Quote:
Originally Posted by beadysam View Post
Ooh I just got all excited, then realised this thread was from last year! I can be a bit slow at times..... Looking forward to seeing the finished product though.
SAM xx
Me, too!

Old 2007-06-12, 8:12pm
Your Royal Fritness

I can't wait to see the finished Book!

TTFN, Dawn

Old 2007-07-31, 9:34am
CA Queen Bitch

I was wondering about this book too? Any date yet?

Being unstable and bitchy is all part of my mystique.

Peek A Boo!
Old 2007-07-31, 4:10pm
Formerly SirWatson

Same here! I can't wait to see the book! Please post an update!

<><
Old 2007-10-19, 4:30am
AKA Vanna

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for being so patient. I will talk to Lori so that we can make a more official announcement about the book.

I am sorry, that is all that I have for now. I wish that I had better news.

Kim's Klub

Old 2007-11-03, 11:58am
Goddess

I was wondering about this the other day. I hope all is well with you and Lori, I haven't been around here much this year so I am really out of the loop.

Old 2007-11-09, 7:09pm
In search of her path....

please let us know...ive moved since doing this ....and my phone #'s are different....I really hope this is gonna happen....

Prints for sale in my
!