Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-04-13, 6:06pm
Hello?

Default Note to customers, MIA for a bit

We will be out of town this weekend from Friday the 17th until Tuesday the 21st. All the orders that we currently have in house will be shipped by this Friday before we leave.

Yes unfortunately that means no broadcasts this coming weekend as well
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Next week we will be having a really great sale so be sure and watch the sale rack for the information. You won't want to miss this sale
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-04-13, 7:44pm

You're heading to California for that jacuzzi and Margarita????

Old 2009-04-13, 7:57pm
Angel's Mom

No broadcast! Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Old 2009-04-13, 7:58pm
Hello?

Ha! I wish! Going in the right direction but short about 1900 miles lol. Going to Minneapolis for an Art Educators Convention. I'm sure we'll find some Margaritas there to though

Old 2009-04-13, 8:43pm

I am free during the day while Joe does his convention ... maybe I could spend the afternoon with you Reenie ... but I am thinking more like dirt bikes in the desert ... then the hot tub and cocktails

Old 2009-04-13, 9:12pm

Seriously you ride?
Well take your pick! We have 5 to choose from and 2 street bikes too

Three car garage and NO room for one friggin car. The blue on on the end is for sale too! My daughter upgraded to the red one on the opposite end. My middle son owns the 2 Kawi's and my other son and daughter both have Hondas. My middle also owns that stupid race Kawi for the street in the center of the last pic. I hate that bike!
Mine isn't pictured. I just have an old Fashioned 3 wheel ATV Honda 185-S. My sil has it for awhile because we have no room...Go figure!

Old 2009-04-14, 9:05am

Ride? I grew up on them! I got my first mini bike when I was 6. Grew up on a farm and many of the neighbor kids had them too. It was great. We had thousands of acres of land to ride on. Then in the winter we had snowmobiles to put between our legs. I know, I had a rough childhood.

Old 2009-04-15, 2:38pm
Still Missing You

Irene and Barry - knew I like you folks for a reason.
(Sold and rode Hondas/Kawasakis/Triumps for over 12 years. )

Ummm Barry, don't forget to drive through Texas and pick me up.
Old 2009-04-15, 6:09pm
Still Missing You

End of Public Service Announcement

Last edited by dalilly; 2009-04-20 at 10:59am. Reason: Trying to get post back on track. :)
Old 2009-04-16, 5:49am
boro newbie

Old 2009-04-22, 5:39am
Hello?

Back home and filling orders again!

Old 2009-04-22, 10:57am

Hope you guys had fun!

Old 2009-04-23, 9:01pm
Hello?

Yes we did have a lot of fun. Got to meet up with my cousins that I usually only get to see when someone dies or gets married
It's good to be back home though. That was one long drive!

Old 2009-04-24, 3:38am

Welcome back! Wish I could see broadcasts this weekend but....well you know

I'll call ya from the show and we can catch up!