Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2008-03-18, 10:41pm

Default Beginner at Making Websites, so...

www.taylormariesglass.com

It's very simple and has a few things that I need to work on and figure out how to do, but are there any problems with it? What should change?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-03-19, 11:03am

I would have photos of beads on every page possible.

Your photos in your gallery appear a bit dark? Can you lighten them at all? I would also make them larger.

Overall, a good start.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-03-24, 1:59pm
disco granola punk

layout looks great!

I agree though, more photos and they are a bit dark. look up monitor calibration on wikipedia, you'll find some ways to make sure you're adjusting your photos as best you can. I had a lot of challenges when I was trying to use natural light so I invested about $50 on materials for a photo tent and some small photo fluorescent bulbs ($10 each). I made a tent out of a sheet of translucent flexible cutting board material ($7) and packing tape and bought a couple of clamp lamps. best investment ever!

also, your snowmen are so cute. you don't need to tell people they're your practice ones if you're selling them. if the quality is there from the first try, doesn't matter if you were just messing around

(retired from lampworking due to ill health)