LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-03-26, 2:28pm
Gimme that silver glass!

Default Finished! Making Silver Glass Sing!

YAY! With a big thanks to Carolien for the pictures and first steps in layout and Miriam who helped me finish it, I now offer my first E-tutorial "Making Silver Glass Sing"!

Available on:
Artfire
Etsy

Oh and if anyone can tell me how I can list multiple items in one listing on Artfire, I would be very thankful .

I hope people who purchase is, will be happy with it. I'm very excited about it !

Any questions? Just ask !

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Troll Lover; 2009-03-26 at 4:35pm.
Old 2009-03-26, 2:45pm
Tacki

I just bought it, and can't wait to get it!
Old 2009-03-26, 2:45pm
takin the long way 'round

I just bought mine! I'm so excited to read it!
Old 2009-03-26, 2:51pm
I need more boro stuff

You need to list them 1 by 1 atm. No multiple items feature yet

Old 2009-03-26, 3:07pm
da General

Congrats on finishing it, Anouk!

btw, you have the file size at 2.1mb on artfire and 3.8mb on etsy . . . which one is correct? I want to add your tute to the reference list!

|
|
|
|
Old 2009-03-26, 3:14pm
Gimme that silver glass!

The 3,8 MB is correct, I will adjust it on Artfire (don't know where the 2,1 came from, a dull moment I guess). Thanks everyone !

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-03-26, 3:20pm
Gimme that silver glass!

Okay, everyone got a pm who wanted one and I send out all the tutorials which were purchased. Thank you all so much! I would appreciate it very much if someone could let me know if it arrived safe & sound . I'm off to bed soon, so all the purchased tutorials from this moment will be send first thing tomorrow morning!

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-03-26, 3:40pm

Did I make it in time? Please please please. : )
Amelia
Old 2009-03-26, 3:43pm

Thanks so much I can't wait

R-118
Old 2009-03-26, 4:04pm
Gimme that silver glass!

Yes, I even decided to stay up a little while to send it out asap . Did you get it Amelia?

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-03-26, 4:17pm

Anouk: I just purchased too...hope your still up!!!!!!! Would love to do some midnight burning...lol. My cuss and fuss jar is now empty!

Kat
Purr-Sonalities Glass Art
Old 2009-03-26, 4:20pm
Against the Grain

Got mine. Thanks Anouk! I think this will make a nice addition to my tutorial collection.

Old 2009-03-26, 4:26pm
Gimme that silver glass!

Yep, still up, trying my best to send everything asap .

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-03-26, 4:45pm
Creatrixie

That's fabulous, Anouk! Congrats on completing your beautiful tut!

~Mary

There's always something new to learn!
COE 104
Old 2009-03-26, 4:46pm

Smile

Anouk -- hope you are still up; just completed my Etsy purchase of your long awaited tutorial. Can't wait to get it!

Thanks,
Shirly
Old 2009-03-26, 4:50pm
Gimme that silver glass!

Still up, way to excited to sleep anyway . And thanks Mary !

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-03-26, 4:54pm

Wow! You are still up and I just received my download - printing it out now. Gold stars for your fast response and thanks for staying up!!! I can read up tonight and do some practicing with silver glass tomorrow!

Thanks for sharing, Anouk!
Shirley
Old 2009-03-26, 5:01pm
Finding Sanity with Glass

Woo-Hoo!!!! Just ordered mine!!!!

" border="0" />

Old 2009-03-26, 5:03pm
Finding Sanity with Glass

wow!!!!! rocket speed!!! just saw mine show up in my inbox..... guess i know what i am doing tonight!!! YES!!!!!!!!

" border="0" />

Old 2009-03-26, 5:27pm
Gimme that silver glass!

Okay, I guess now it's time to go to bed *yawn*. It's now 01:28 here... Good night and if there will be any more purchased tutorials, sorry they will be shipped asap after a good night sleep!

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-03-26, 6:27pm
On A Lampwork Hiatus

Just ordered mine.. Yay!
Old 2009-03-26, 7:03pm

Wow!!! Best news I've had all week!!!

Thanks Anouk!
Old 2009-03-26, 8:08pm

Ordered mine - but it's OK if I don't get it yet, I'm almost to bed myself and am working my 24 hr shift tomorrow, so won't be able to play until Saturday. Can hardly wait.
Thanks Anouk.
Old 2009-03-26, 8:41pm
Tacki

I got mine immediately after I ordered. I was in the car on the way home from work looking at it on my iphone at stop lights cause I was so excited. I've got some crunchies in the kiln right now that I'm really excited about.
Old 2009-03-26, 10:16pm
I speak Murrini!

Oh, Girl!!! I'm so happy for you.....and us! It looks like you're really rocking and rolling on Etsy! I've ordered mine...take your time sending it - I will savor it when it arrives!

Hugs to you (woo hoo!!!),
De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2009-03-26, 11:47pm
Gimme that silver glass!

That's great Traci, can't wait to see them! Thanks everyone ! Got up early, my mailbox was exploding LOL so back to work now, sending these babies .

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-03-27, 3:08am

Thanks got mine can't wait to torch today

R-118
Old 2009-03-27, 5:07am

Great tutorial, worth the wait.
Old 2009-03-27, 5:31am
Beadmaking.nl

Hi Anouk,

I am so happy with the tutorial and for you that so many people buy it. I hope they will show all their beads made with this tutorial!

Greetings,

Margriet.

Old 2009-03-27, 8:52am
I speak Murrini!

Anouk!!!

Got mine this a.m.; wonderful morning reading with that first cup of coffee! I just love what you've given us here...everything looks fabulous and I'm so very proud of you! Warmest hugs and well wishes for amazing success!!!!

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro