Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2013-10-17, 7:38pm

Default Oxygen concentrators

If you are in need of an oxygen concentrator I strongly recommend
oxygen plus medical. You can get in touch with Justin LaClair the CEO of the company at this e-mail address
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you see his add in here go to his site there is a phone number there as well if you prefer to talk to someone.

I was in dire need of a new one and turned to LE to see what I could find. Well I found the most incredible service from Justin. This all began on a Sunday morning. Yes a Sunday morning. E-mailing back and forth, he spent the time helping me decide what I needed to do to get an oxy con sent to me..

I think it came is 7 days maybe less.

I'm in Canada had it sent to a place near by in the states and the duty was only $50.00.

His prices beat anything else I could find here on the west coast of Canada. I did shop around for quite some time. Had a line on a few near me but they all fell through.

SO IF YOU NEED AN OXY CON. CONTACT
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kerry S. Caron

Formerly moondance beads

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Etsy:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'A creative mess is better than a tidy idleness'

SRA #C-126
Old 2014-02-01, 6:51am

Thumbs up

They have a newer website you can
order online