Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-02-18, 11:50am
Unofficial Thread Killer

Default Lauri Copeland Boro April 18 & 19 Wichita KS

We are please to announce a fabulous 2 day class with Lauri Copeland of Wildfire Designs! Dive into the world of boro as Lauri demonstrates and teaches her techiniques of working this wonderful glass. Date is April 18-19 in Wichita, KS at Beadazzled. For more information please check our website or pm me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-02-27, 1:01pm
Fowler's Fru Fru

Default Lauri's class

Have you ever taken a class with Lauri? She is a wonderful teacher, is great at explaining the unique facets of boro, and even fires up her phantom if asked to. She loves her art and it shows in every minute of her class. She might even take you for a field trip to "the Yard", a most unique store in Wichita, a place where anything they have can become a "tool". Plus she comes with the most abundant handful of free glass I have ever seen for each student. It is a great class and I recommend it to all in our area.

Last edited by MFowler; 2009-02-27 at 1:01pm. Reason: mispelled words
Old 2009-04-16, 4:45pm
Unofficial Thread Killer

Due to a sick student, I have one more opening for this class this weekend. Any takers???

or