Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-11-19, 3:38am
Hello?

Default Bead Boxes

A New Offering

Avenue Beads has teamed up with
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(the other me
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
) to bring you something new and exciting!

Wow your customers and give them one more reason to remember you with some awesome packaging!

Brand-able and Unique Bead Boxes

These are great for shipping bead orders in or use as your packaging at bead shows.

Come and take a look at

Custom orders also accepted if you would like something made that is not yet available.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-11-20, 4:35pm
Burning through glass

Joe, the boxes are super cute!!! I didn't know you were a fellow paper lover! (I need to come in here more often!). I'm working on getting my laser cutter for my paper works.....well, more than just paper from me for sure! I hope you get a great response from these, they're really fun.

Quick question unrelated...how do you like storenvy? I just found them myself & signed up but haven't opened. Sounds like they're working for the sellers, which is a way better thing than what Etsy is doing these days. Blech, hate them.

Good Luck!!! Renee

Changeable Jewelry, Murrini & MORE!

Custom Supplies:

& Fine Art Beads & Jewelry:

&
Old 2013-11-20, 5:04pm

The boxes are really cute! Wish they were bigger, though. Love , love your cards.
Old 2013-11-23, 12:07pm
Hello?

Thanks Renee and Glass Addict!

I like Store Envy because it's free
At least for now it is. I got one order so far from the venue. Compared to say Zibbet where a lot of people are moving to, I get more traffic on Store Envy.

Old 2013-11-23, 12:38pm

OMG, these are awesome!

Old 2013-11-26, 4:22pm
Hello?

Thanks Robin. I would have to agree