Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2008-06-25, 9:27am

I'm so envious, I've never been to Walt Disney World, it's a dream vacation for me. Someday, I hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by airwynnglass View Post
Thanks Terri! I'm a HUGE fan of ANYTHING Disney! My most favourite place in the world is Walt Disney World in Florida! I've been to Disneyland in California once about 2 years ago ... but I felt it didn't even compare to the Florida park! I've been to WDW 9 times in my life ... each time it seems to inspire me more to be creative, so a lot of my bead designs begin with some form of inspiration from Disney!

Thanks for checking out my site!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-06-25, 1:08pm

Thanks KathyB! Do you think perhaps the fact that it's a gradient detracts away from the "clean" line theme of the rest of the page? Which page would you prefer to see the "Win Free Lampwork Beads" section on? Thanks for your input!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-06-25, 8:37pm

Loved your site! It loaded super fast!! My one comment is about the text. The size is okay for me but it may be more readable if there is more space between each line of text. Then again, it may be my 41 year old eyes having an issue!!

Great Job!

I've been watching a video on Dreamweaver CS# all day! You should be proud of yourself!!!!!

Mary
Old 2008-06-26, 5:41pm
Queen of small things

no- it's not the gradient part. I'd think I'd like just a link to the page for a free bead - maybe change the whole gradient to a button link or mouse roll-over link?
I think I'd also like that teal box there too. the site is so pretty. I love the header portion links at the top. Very nice....I think the flash section would be nice centered to- if the teal box moved to the free bead page. People would go to the free link for a bead- I'm pretty sure.

did I mention how nice your sight is and what a great job you've done? I wish I could do as nice a job as you are. It takes soo long to write and check- recheck... move things. You've done wonderfully!

It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty... I'm gonna drink it through this crazy straw.

In North Georgia? Visit my bead store!

Old 2008-06-26, 5:45pm
Queen of small things

shoot. I see what you mean about which page to put it on. Would it be hard to add another page?... wait... how about where the customer gallery links are? adding a box there?

It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty... I'm gonna drink it through this crazy straw.

In North Georgia? Visit my bead store!

Old 2008-06-27, 8:16am

It wouldn't be much trouble to add another page devoted just to free beads. Perhaps I'll try to get to that ... see what comes to mind and how I'll set it up.
Thanks!