LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2010-06-07, 1:36pm
boro color bender

Talking Boro Hearts Volume 2 DVD is finally ready!!!!!!!

In this video tutorial, i cover 5 different techniques and give you a few more color combinations using those techniques... plus in depth instruction on how to shape the hearts using borosilicate glass....

Here are some examples of the hearts made in the video...

Order your copy here...

http://www.brentgraber.com/catalog.php?category=24

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2010-06-07, 2:29pm
Glass Hive Kiln Tech.

Can't wait to see it!

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry David Thoreau
Old 2010-06-08, 3:11am
boro color bender

They are shipping to your house, so you may see them before i do!

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2010-06-08, 12:41pm
I speak Murrini!

Congrats Brent! Your examples here are just BOOTIE-FUL! I know how much work this can be to put together. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents with your fellow lampworkers!

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2010-06-08, 1:36pm
Glass Hive Kiln Tech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
They are shipping to your house, so you may see them before i do!
Always good to be in the loop You tell Mike something, you told Mike. You tell Pam something, and you tell us both We are happy to be your home away from home.

Well, now I will be watching the mail looking for Christmas to come! If you get here and we are spinning out of control with your heart designs, just slide into the torch next to us and join on in.

Safe travels!

Henry David Thoreau
Old 2010-06-08, 1:37pm

Woo hoo, just ordered mine. Can't wait to see it.

Minor
Old 2010-06-08, 2:47pm
Mandrel Slayer

me too.

Nothing right now

What happens in Rockland, stays in Rockland.....
Hellcat, Two M-15s, propane and finally no tanked oxy.
Old 2010-06-08, 5:49pm
boro color bender

Thanks all... you guys... Keep the orders coming, there's a lot of gas to buy between here and Oregon!

Old 2010-06-10, 2:32pm

Sure wish I could by them. Only have to wait. Have to pay for my trip to Nevada. Oh Oregon is going to be awesome. Have some fun there.

Rose Leslie
Old 2010-06-12, 11:55am
Surrounded by Trouble

Oh I can't wait to get this one.
I have tried to make hearts but mine are lacking in shape and design.

ok truth be told, they suck.

Old 2010-06-14, 12:18pm
boro color bender

I can't wait to see how much they progress after watching this... you're gonna love it Shawn!

Old 2010-06-14, 5:07pm
Senior Moment

I just watched a preview of Brent's new Heart Tutorial DVD and it is amazing! I think it is even better than his first one.....if that is possible!
The photography is excellent and the background music is beautiful and relaxing.
The fact that he has dedicated these heart tutorials to his father....well....just gives me warm fuzzies!
If you work with boro, this is a must have. Brent, I think this is another homerun....you hit it out of the park, again!
And the squirrel......priceless!!

Old 2010-06-14, 8:10pm
Resident Luny

Dang Pam, you should just hold mine 'till July 4th weekend and I'll come get it and save Smiley the shipping.

- artisan lampwork beads, jewelry, and a little bit of rock n' roll.

Be kind to one another. The world needs it more than ever.
Old 2010-06-15, 2:37am
boro color bender

Come to Mike and Pam's and get it... I'm having them shipped there and I'll be there the 31st.

Old 2010-06-15, 2:47am
boro color bender

I've got a hug for you too.

Old 2010-07-06, 4:27am
Mandrel Slayer

This tutorial is awesome. I have made several great hearts using it.

Bonny

Nothing right now

Old 2010-07-06, 9:01pm
Mandrel Slayer

Here's some pics.
Attached Images

Nothing right now

Old 2010-07-07, 3:35pm
boro color bender

FANTASTIC! Well done...

Old 2010-07-07, 5:55pm
Mandrel Slayer

Thanks! Excellent video.

Nothing right now

Old 2010-07-07, 6:59pm
Glass Hive Kiln Tech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysa View Post
I just watched a preview of Brent's new Heart Tutorial DVD and it is amazing! I think it is even better than his first one.....if that is possible!
The photography is excellent and the background music is beautiful and relaxing.
The fact that he has dedicated these heart tutorials to his father....well....just gives me warm fuzzies!
If you work with boro, this is a must have. Brent, I think this is another homerun....you hit it out of the park, again!
And the squirrel......priceless!!
I too loved it and thought it surpassed the first DVD. He gives so many design possibility's and techniques it goes way beyond the heart. I look forward to watching it again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunesse View Post
Dang Pam, you should just hold mine 'till July 4th weekend and I'll come get it and save Smiley the shipping.
Wish i saw this in time. We would love to see you. Sounds like your making another trip soon, plan on coming by for a vist or a work day!. There are more hugs to come! Brent should be back Monday for another round.

Henry David Thoreau
Old 2010-07-10, 7:07am

Brad, this DVD is great!! It really helped me with the shape of my hearts. Here's the first two since watching the video. Thanks so much!

Melody

Old 2010-07-10, 7:57pm
Mandrel Slayer

Those are really pretty Melody.

Bonny

Nothing right now

Old 2010-07-11, 1:56pm
boro color bender

Fantastic!