Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > The Dark Room

The Dark Room -- Photo Editing and Picture Taking. Advice, tutorials, questions on all things photoshop, photo editing, and taking pictures of beads or glass.

Old 2010-01-06, 2:57pm
New Grandma

Default Free Brushes for Photoshop

I posted a new blog on it I will be posting free brushes for photoshop that I made.Tomorrow will be 3 dragonfly brushes.

It wont be till tomorrow because my husky was hit by a car today and killed.

It may seem strange that Im posting but it helps to write about it.I have been crying all day.But please check my blog tomorrow for the brushes.I will also write the directions for how to open them in photoshop.

http://backriverdesigns.blogspot.com/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

One of the love of my life.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-01-06, 4:10pm
Normal is Boring!!

Debbie-
Hugs..... from me! I'm so sorry.....

~
~

Antique Brass Findings

Old 2010-01-06, 5:35pm
New Grandma

Thanks Trudi.I had just got a handle on it and my husband was looking around I said what are you doing he said looking for the dog I started balling all over again.

Old 2010-01-06, 11:25pm

Awww Debbie Im sending a big hug to you.

Karen
Volkano Exotik
Old 2010-01-07, 12:12am

How horrible! I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'll check out your brushes.

Old 2010-01-07, 3:59am
Knob Creek Glass

Hugs.
Old 2010-01-07, 4:18am
Macaw Mamma

OM... I am so sorry about your Husky.... HUGS!!!!!!

Torchin' with a Cheetah and a Bobcat on tanked O2
Fusin' in a Jen-Ken
Old 2010-01-07, 5:32am
New Grandma

Thanks everyone.I have the brushs ready to post I just need to figure out how th get them on the site.Check back this afternoon.

Old 2010-01-07, 6:13am

AWWW ... I'm so sorry for your loss. Big hugs!

Old 2010-01-07, 6:24am
Resident hippie

((()))

Have FUN!!!!! It's not about perfection..... Leslie - [not so] Crazy Woman

Old 2010-01-08, 3:10pm
New Grandma

Thanks everyone for your support.
On a happier note you can get the 3 dragonfly brushs from my

blog.http://backriverdesigns.blogspot.com/

Old 2010-01-12, 4:54am
New Grandma

I just posted a recipe for brocolli cassoroli.I also have free brushes for photoshop and a background check it out.

Old 2010-02-06, 11:35am

Those are cute, will they work in Elements?
Old 2010-02-08, 9:33am
The Andrea Half

Most Photoshop brushes will work with GIMP; there's a way to import them. If they won't work with Elements, try moving over to GIMP--more powerful than Elements, but FREE. It now comes in a Windows platform.

And ((((You)))) Sibes love to wander, and my Labrakita / Labrasibe is no exception; when he gets out I am useless until I have found him. (((((((((You))))))))

Old 2010-02-08, 9:40am

Aw, so sorry about your pup. Hugs!! Thanks for sharing the art.

Old 2010-05-23, 1:22pm
New Grandma

I got a new puppy husky sorry I havent been on in a while.

Old 2010-05-23, 1:33pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

Oh congrats on the new furbaby! You must post pics, wanna see wanna see, lol.