Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2008-12-13, 4:15pm
Living out Loud

Should I get the calender or the PDF?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-12-13, 5:28pm
passionate about pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah_hornik View Post
The calendar is $25.22.

(I still make $10, the rest goes to Lulu.)
I would rather pay you straight up the $25.22.....why should lulu get most of your profit.....do they send me a calender or a pdf file?

*StOrM*

Nortel Minor- Natural gas & Oxycon

Last edited by StOrM; 2008-12-13 at 5:34pm.
Old 2008-12-15, 10:13am
Beadmaking.nl

Sarah,

For me you are the queens of Ebooks. I love the way your use your colors, pictures and your text. The layout is so professional!
I am so happy with this ebook also!

Thank you for making it.

Old 2008-12-16, 10:21am

I totally agree with Margriet!

Old 2009-01-02, 8:12pm
Duchess of Dichro

Cant wait till I can buy this one

Old 2009-01-02, 8:21pm
Oh No You Didn't!

This is definitely one that is on my list!

My name is............. Deb

Minor/Propane/1 oxycon
Old 2009-01-02, 8:30pm
novembersfyre everywhere

I have this and it is just luscious! Gorgeous eye candy!

Old 2009-01-02, 8:46pm

I bought this the other day, and it is SO worth it! The color combos are very inspiring, the photos are gorgeous, and the beads are to die for! Well, I really wouldn't die for them, as they are just beads and not, for example, my children, but you know what I mean.

Old 2009-01-02, 8:51pm
are we there yet?

Hmmm, I do need a new calendar at my office. I'm really tempted.

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well make beads. jazz
Old 2009-01-02, 9:22pm
One Crazy Mama

after getting "think pink" for christmas from Sarah herself! this is top on my "to buy" list....Sarah, you have such a knack for teaching and thank you so much for sharing (and in calander form )

Old 2009-01-02, 9:28pm

Sarah, congrats on another successful ebook!

Old 2009-01-02, 9:39pm
One Crazy Mama

hehe just went and bought the calander. now where to put it...in the dining room by my white board? or at work??

Old 2009-01-02, 11:18pm

I just bought this, I love it. Sarah you write such wonderful e-books, worth every penny. Thank you for sharing you knowlege. The pictures are amazing. I have think pink as well which I also love
Caroline
Old 2009-01-21, 8:43am
Nature Coast

Sarah, I have the calendar and it's gorgeous! Great information and well written...love the sidebars.

Angie

Old 2009-01-21, 6:31pm
Wild at Heart!

oooh! I didn't realize there was a calendar option.. I'm going to have to order one

??
Old 2009-01-22, 10:25am

Just ordered ..... waiting anxiously! I bought Think Pink and loved that one.

Old 2009-01-28, 3:04pm
Glass my new Obsession

I just bought this
I have Think Pink and love it so I just had to get this one too!
Tina

Old 2009-01-30, 2:14pm
Glass my new Obsession

I used this last night for color ideas for twisties