Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2008-04-30, 2:38pm
Booger #7

Thanks VE and Barb for posting 'bout the torch tip cleaner thingy from HD!
My ports have never been so clean

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-04-30, 3:00pm

Hi all you peeps in 1/right condo, I posted on yahoo and emailed most of you but, here it is again.
This is just a reminder to sign up for what you want
to contribute to the breakfasts and lunches for our group. So far we
have coffee and breakfast casserole and some bread and sandwich fixins
and soup. Some items we could use for breakfast are coffee filters,
milk, juice, eggs, bacon, sausage, butter, syrup, jelly, biscuits,
cinammon rolls, pancakes, fruit, bagels, donuts, cream cheese, cereal,
yogurt, omelet fixins. Some lunch items might be chips/dip,
pasta/potatoe salad, veggies/dip, salad, fruit salad. Of course we
dont need all of that, these are just some suggestions Let me know
what you want to bring and I'll add it into the food sign up file.

IT'S ALMOST MAY!!! WOOHOO!!!

Thank you,
Dinah aka Food Guru of 1 Right Condo
Old 2008-04-30, 3:24pm
Smooches!

I am getting so psyched about this trip!

cocktail napkins available at:

Now running my Cheetah on 2 Regalia's - pure heaven!

Old 2008-04-30, 4:15pm
Is it May yet?

Is it May yet?

For some, confusion is not a state of mind, but a way of life
Old 2008-04-30, 4:16pm
make beads not war

In a few hours it shall be! Woohoo!
Old 2008-04-30, 4:42pm
Is it May yet?

YAY!!!!

Old 2008-04-30, 5:11pm
One of the Booger 7

i have my t shirt ordered -- and i'm ready to take a few days from playing in the garden -- i fought the raspberries today and i think they won! i'm all scratched up and pooped.

leslie (not barb)

Old 2008-04-30, 5:17pm
Cancer SUCKS!

Default Karla????

Anyone heard from Karla? Julie and I are waiting to hear if our room arrangements are ok.

Old 2008-04-30, 5:23pm
Smooches!

Leslie (aka NOT BarbC)
Are you bringing some raspberries to the retreat? Or is it too early for raspberries?

Old 2008-04-30, 5:24pm
Cancer SUCKS!

Did someone say Chocolate Torte!!!

mmmmm, to die for

Old 2008-04-30, 5:31pm
One of the Booger 7

sorry -- WAY too early -- i checked my stuff from last year and i sold them the middle two weeks of june . . . . and if this were in june i wouldn't be able to come -- WAY too much gardening to be done. I have two people signed up for "community supported agriculture" shares . . . . they pay ahead and i deliver fresh produce all summer . . . . i thinking this will be the way to not do the office thing and be able to do the bead thing more! now . . . if i can nail down a new torch set up . . . .

i don't even think i'll have fresh lettuce yet -- which is a bummer -- maybe we'll pass a farm stand on the way -- surely you all south of here have produce ready and available at stands.

Old 2008-04-30, 5:32pm
One of the Booger 7

where did the chocolate torte come from . . . is some one bringing enough for all of us?

leslie

Old 2008-04-30, 5:33pm
Hakuna Matata

Hay Dianh
I'm bringing a dozen bagels and assorted breads for each condo.

Yep Deb their will be Chocolate Torts.

Can't wait to see you guy's again.

Old 2008-04-30, 5:36pm
Hakuna Matata

Hay Leslie
Yep I'm making enough torts for the entire weekend.

Old 2008-04-30, 5:51pm
Cancer SUCKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by art-jewelry-designs View Post
Hay Leslie
Yep I'm making enough torts for the entire weekend.
ummm, how many did you make last year. oh my I think I OD'd on them, but it was so worth it.

Old 2008-04-30, 6:04pm
Booger #7

chocolate torts, chocolate torts, chocolate torts.....I've packed my fork!!!!

Old 2008-04-30, 6:30pm
Boheme Flamework Designs

3 1/2 hrs till May!

Um I could use a bite of that torte about now.

Deb Cline
Old 2008-04-30, 6:32pm
Is it May yet?

OK, who actually has stuff packed and ready to go already? I am such a procrastinator, I will wait till Thursday night to get it all done.

Old 2008-04-30, 6:38pm
Smooches!

I'll be packing on Thursday too, V.

Old 2008-04-30, 6:42pm
Hakuna Matata

I have a pile of stuff in the corner and keep adding to it.

Old 2008-04-30, 6:44pm
Hakuna Matata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb Hopeful Journeys View Post
ummm, how many did you make last year. oh my I think I OD'd on them, but it was so worth it.
I made 8 and we had one left over and Carl won it in the clear out drawing.

Old 2008-04-30, 6:51pm
Smooches!

There won't be any clear out drawing this year. I'm putting one in my cooler right away!

Old 2008-04-30, 7:11pm
Cancer SUCKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kate View Post
There won't be any clear out drawing this year. I'm putting one in my cooler right away!
And then you can call me the cooler thief. hee hee

Old 2008-04-30, 7:22pm
Julie Nordine

Your torts were BEYOND TORTurous last year, Sharon... I hadn't had sugar or caffeine in MONTHS & couldn't keep myself from them...I felt like I was going to jump out of my skin for hours after the first little piece, big time. This year I'm working on my sugar consumption & started drinking coffee, LOL, so I'm good to go!

..........................FINGERPRINTS ARE OVERRATED!
What have you done today to make yourself proud?
keep it positive...practice patience...believe in yourself...learn from your mistakes...be there for others
Old 2008-04-30, 7:23pm
Julie Nordine

I've started making a list... but I'll pack Wednesday night... we leave Thursday morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venessa View Post
OK, who actually has stuff packed and ready to go already? I am such a procrastinator, I will wait till Thursday night to get it all done.

keep it positive...practice patience...believe in yourself...learn from your mistakes...be there for others
Old 2008-04-30, 7:25pm
Julie Nordine

Karla has left the building, LOL. Waiting patiently. (at least TRYING to!)

Quote:
Anyone heard from Karla? Julie and I are waiting to hear if our room arrangements are ok.

Old 2008-04-30, 7:38pm
Smooches!

Quote:
And then you can call me the cooler thief. hee hee
You keep your hands off my cooler young lady!

Old 2008-04-30, 7:58pm
make beads not war

When I talked to Karla last night she has been extremely busy and hadn't had a chance to check her email. I'll give her a ring.
Old 2008-04-30, 7:58pm
Cancer SUCKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kate View Post
You keep your hands off my cooler young lady!

Old 2008-04-30, 8:18pm
Julie Nordine

THANKS Melissa. I BET she's a busy busy girl... just didn't want to miss the opportunity to get back into the group units w/ a few bed spots opening up & didn't just want to assume that they're still available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by villa design View Post
When I talked to Karla last night she has been extremely busy and hadn't had a chance to check her email. I'll give her a ring.