Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2008-06-10, 1:41pm
Run Free Sweet Boy

Default thanks ABR

I just wanted to say thanks to the folks at ABR for doing such a great job packaging thier glass for shipment. I was anxiously awaiting a couple of pounds of glass, as a gift from a friend. The box arrived and had a SERIOUS dent in the box. I was sure the glass inside would be in little bits, (and I really didnt want frit, hahahahaha).. NOT SO!!!! All the rods were in perfect condition and were snuggly wrapped in plenty of bubble wrap and lots of peanuts. So, the gargoyles at UPS didnt manage to trash that order after all.

Thanks for the good job, now I can go play with new colors.

Candice KIng-Palgut

"It's not what you have, it's who you are."
Old 2008-06-11, 1:08pm
Fusing Glass

Candice, Ross and the folk at ABR do a great job packing! I am just so sad all I got to do at B&B was stop for a moment to talk to them, I was so darned busy I didnt get to shop much at all! But my daughter bought her first didys from Ross. Go Ross!
Old 2008-06-11, 5:37pm

Quick, quick, quick! And the best sales! Hopefully they'll be at the Gathering.

Vanessa
Old 2008-06-11, 6:48pm
Meow.

I got excellent service from ABR at B&B. Those dudes are fun and helpful.

Go on. Click it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yes. We. Did!
Old 2008-06-12, 7:58am
Run Free Sweet Boy

I had the pleasure of meeting Ross at bead show here in orlando just before thanksgiving. What a big teddy bear!!!! and such nice sweet energy. I like em as a human beings as well as a good supplier.

Candice King-Palgut

"It's not what you have, it's who you are."
Old 2008-06-12, 8:25am
One of the Booger 7

I bought an oxygen concentrator from them at B&B -- I haven't hooked it up yet but am really looking forward to moving to a bigger torch from my hot head -- the guys said to just call if i had any questions! How wonderful is that?

Leslie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-06-20, 8:28pm
Spoiled

I just ordered from them for the first time a couple weeks ago. My glass was also packed wonderfully, the rods were in plenty of bubble wrap and the frit was also nicely sealed off so the lids didn't accidently pop off.

I also had a question before I ordered and Ross was on top of it answering my email. I sent it pretty much in the middle of the night and by the next morning, there was a answer from him.

An amazing Cuda with 2 M15's & propane, a Lynx, and a Tondodama torch.