Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2010-05-29, 4:10pm

Talking DragonflyGlassworx is THE BOMB!!!!!

I just received my order from Dragonfly Glassworx and am beyond impressed!!!! I had a couple of questions about the products which were anwered quickly and personally by Julia who was very helpful. My order arrived super fast and was wrapped so beautifully - like my own little birthday present. She even included several freebies for me to play with was an extra little surprise. I am so happy to have found a vendor to restore my faith that first-rate customer service DOES exist, Rock on JULIA!!!! I am a customer for life.

-Katie
Old 2010-05-29, 4:21pm
Carol Bouler Owens

I feel the same way! She has great frit and a wonderful way of treating her customers!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

carol @carolsdream.com

"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."
Jeremiah 29:11
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-05-29, 4:42pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

I agree! I've been playing with her frit from my last order and I just love it. It's almost time for more.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-05-29, 5:26pm
Julia Dragonfly Glassworx

I'm blushing! You are so sweet
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. Thank you!!!
Old 2010-05-29, 6:22pm
Linda

Hi Julia. Love your frit! It arrived beautifully packaged. Used a lot of it last week and sold some beads today at a show. I am looking forward to trying all the samples I ordered. Have you considered selling a sample set of 10 packages at an intro price? It's a fun way to try the various blends.

Linda
Old 2010-05-29, 8:14pm

I've been thinking about doing that for a long time now! How about several different sets of 10 and an all-blend starter kit...thoughts?
Old 2010-05-30, 6:31pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

I would love to see an all-blend starter kit. You could do the different sets of 10 in the same way you do your frit groupings, ie, organics, etc. IMHO, I think both options would be popular. Some of us have a hard time deciding, lol.

Old 2010-05-30, 11:21pm

Ok, it's in the works - I'll announce it soon
Old 2010-05-31, 6:51am
I'm kinda biz-EE