Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2014-05-15, 9:31pm
I ate a big red candle!

Default Anybody carry Etching Liquid or Crystals?

I love Arrow Springs' etching crystals, but $12 for shipping seems a little high and there's nothing else I'm interested in purchasing from them right now.

Does anybody else carry the liquid or the crystals. I can't stand the etching cream anymore.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My fledgling etsy shop

Old 2014-05-15, 11:16pm
I'm meeeeelting

If I recall correctly, Arrow Springs shows a shipping estimate but will charge less if the shipping is less. It would be worth checking with them.

I do know that Frantz carries the liquid.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves:

Last edited by artsyuno; 2014-05-15 at 11:18pm.
Old 2014-05-16, 2:53am

Default Shipping is pricey

Quote:
I love Arrow Springs' etching crystals, but $12 for shipping seems a little high and there's nothing else I'm interested in purchasing from them right now.

Does anybody else carry the liquid or the crystals. I can't stand the etching cream anymore.
Hello Heather, we carry the etching cream, and like other sellers, our shipping fee is just an estimate and if it cost less to ship to you, well we only charge what is listed. But keep in mind, that it is the first pound that cost the most and it becomes more cost efficient to add other items to your order.

But since you really do not need anything else, you would probably save some money by ordering this item from a closer location, to save save both time and money.

Thanks

Mike Frantz

Frantz Art Glass Website:

The Torch Website:

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2014-05-16, 4:29am

I know that Grace had the crystals at the Glass Shoppe Studio in Ottawa last time I was there. No idea of the shipping fees; you may want to check.

Lyne

My etsy

My Facebook page

Old 2014-05-16, 5:09am

Hobby Lobby usually carries the Etch All liquid but I remember it being pricey. $15-$30. They usually have a 40% off coupon for single item online that you can apply.

LE members enjoy a 10% discount with coupon code "LEmember"
Old 2014-05-16, 6:24am

Heather, I bought mine from Wale Apparatus some time back. I noticed you are in NY ... so at least it is the same coast.

Old 2014-05-19, 4:30am

Wale was at our Bead Extravaganza at end of April. I'm almost positive i saw a couple jars on their Table. Call them up and ask to Dan...he's awesome!

Duane

REVAMPED WEBSITE NOW OPEN