Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2015-12-02, 4:12pm

Default Oxygen Concentrator Sale!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OxygenPlus Medical is offering a SALE exclusive to the LE community

We have been in the business for over 20 years offering quality rebuilt Oxygen Concentrators! We have these units in stock, and your order will ship out within 4-5 business days. No waiting for months on end for your order! No worrying if you will get your items! You will receive your invoice and tracking within an hour of placing your order.

Our Sale is as follows:

We will offer a limited number is TWELVE of The Devilbiss Solairis 525 at a discounted rate of only $375!!! What do you get for this price?
  • Built In Oxygen Sensor - You will always know if your purity is good!
  • 5LPM
  • 9 PSI Pressire
  • FREE shipping to Lower 48
  • 3 year warranty
  • Free Filter Kit
  • Digital Operators Manuals
  • Telephone Tech Support!

These systems have been fully serviced and run tested.

Payment via Check/Money Order or Paypal!

Immediate Shipment just in time for the holidays!

If you do not need to talk with us, and wish to order immediately, you can send $395 via paypal to

If you have any questions, please email me at
Please include name, address, phone number so I can contact you. You can also call me at my office number of 1-540-297-3257

Please note that all sales are final, as with any systems purchased from us. Make 100% certain this is something you really want. But at this price, its time to BUY instead of waiting for a better deal! If this sale is popular, we will try to run another before the holidays.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2015-12-06, 8:52am

The lamp in the background of the pic is wonderful!

ginger
Old 2015-12-06, 12:46pm
FIRE!!

You ship to Canada too???
Mailed them for the people who want to know they do

Last edited by Dragonlady78; 2015-12-06 at 4:50pm.
Old 2016-02-06, 12:38pm

Justin (Oxygen Plus),
I have emailed Oxygen Plus twice expressing my interest in buying the DeVilbiss Solaris System from you, but, so far, no one is willing to help me complete that transaction. Can you, perhaps, assist me? Thanks for any info you can supply.
Jdleigh
Old 2016-02-09, 7:04am

Quote:
Justin (Oxygen Plus),
I have emailed Oxygen Plus twice expressing my interest in buying the DeVilbiss Solaris System from you, but, so far, no one is willing to help me complete that transaction. Can you, perhaps, assist me? Thanks for any info you can supply.
Jdleigh

Good morning! It appears that we have replied to your emails. Maybe they are going to your spam folder? Either way, I will send you a PM with my direct number to call me on!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.