TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Old 2009-06-26, 8:00pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Default translation question :)

Hi all I just wanted to let you know we now have 12 lampwork tutorials available in eBook format. I have them listed on our web site http://sortafloweringdesigns.com and on Etsy, and I have a quick question to ask about translation services.

I have a super lovely gal translating several of our ebooks into Russian. I am so tickled by the idea I am wondering if there is anyone else about in the forum or know through the grapevine that would translate our e-books into any other languages. I would love to be able to offer them in French, Spanish, German, and am open to other suggestions.

♥ Jenelle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Old 2009-06-26, 8:52pm
I speak Murrini!

I cannot help you with this but just wanted to say I think this is an amazing idea!!! I'm sure people world-wide will appreciate what you come up with...you are benefiting the world over!

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2009-06-27, 8:26am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Thank you De! I will post more info here as soon as the results come in, I have had some responses and would love to share once I get permission. Am hoping that there are other tutorial writers that would like to do the same thing

|
|
|
|

Old 2009-06-27, 10:09am
Martyrs don't bitch.

You might be able to find someone to do it for you on etsy, I've see listings for translations on the custom items/alchemy section.

< - Click for Etsy Shop
Old 2009-06-27, 11:55am
Ruebennesqueness Queenie

if you need help with spanish I can help. =)

Giving
a try!
Old 2009-06-27, 1:12pm
traumaqueen

Location: Utrecht, a town in The Netherlands, close to amsterdam

I can do em in dutch for ya if you like

Old 2009-06-27, 1:25pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Thank you Teague!

Bruna thank you so much! I have already commissioned a Spanish translation though, but it is good to have your offer here in the forum for others to contact you also

Suzanne I will be in touch, thank you

|
|
|
|

Old 2009-07-08, 5:54pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

yea! Russian translation available for our e-book tutorial Monte Carlo :

http://www.sortafloweringdesigns.com...al-RUSSIAN.htm

|
|
|
|