LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2012-05-11, 11:01am

Default Patsy Evins' 102 Mastering Flower Beads: How to Think Sculpturally

Lampworking Flower Beads 102: Secrets To How To Think Sculpturally is Finished!!! I hope you enjoy it!

You will learn step by step the lampworking techniques to make 2 flower beads: 'Puffy Flowers' & 'Floating Flowers'. (I love the names!) We will also learn the importance of:
  • Hue
  • Color Intensity
  • Color Value
  • Warm and Cool colors
Inside, I will show you how to apply each of these art elements when designing your glass lampwork beads.

Learning New Lampworking Techniques: We Will Make 2 Beads with Cool Sculptural Flowers.

In 'Puffy Flowers' we will be working with creating different sizes and heights of flowers. It will get you thinking sculpturally and designing flower patterns on a bead.

Bead Tutorial 102 on ArtFire, © Patsy Evins Studio

In 'Floating Flowers', we will leave the surface of the bead to make some of the flowers. When you master this flower bead, you will be mentally and physically ready to jump into sculptural flowers.

Bead Tutorial 102 on ArtFire, © Patsy Evins Studio

Tutorial 102 will prepare you to think sculptural. I use these techniques that I am sharing in this tutorial in most of my sculptural flowers. I always work on the surface of a bead, and above it, as I create my flowers.

Additional Bonus lampworking techniques you will learn will include:
  • Simple glass mixing
  • Applying twisties to the surface of a bead

We will continue to examine and explore our creative path as artists by learning what it takes to create a work of art.
  • Here you will do exercises that will help you push your creative boundaries into new territory. Guaranteed to get you thinking outside your creative box! Remember, each idea you learn and implement will enable you to add more dimension and personality to your beads.

This tutorial was soo long (120 pages) we had to reformat it to make it more compact! It is 70 pages now, with elaborate descriptions and 120 detailed photos. It should be more user friendly to use at your torch! Let me know! Go to my ArtFire Store to check it out!

Lampworking 102 sells for $17.77.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

|
|
|
NEW Hydrangea Tutorial!!

Last edited by patsy evins; 2012-06-01 at 3:56pm.
Old 2012-05-11, 11:49am

I received my copy yesterday and have had a quick read through, there's loads of fantastic info in here and I'm looking forward to trying it out

#D45

Old 2012-05-11, 9:33pm
If the Wooden Shoes Fit??

Got the new 102 E- Book from Patsy.. Thank you very much... & Big Hugs..
I'm still rereading 101, and just skimmed through 102, but what I seen and stopped to read in 102 it looks to be again a great tutorial. With sooooooo much information that will keep me reading and learning for quite some time.. Both of these tutorials are very well explained, the pics are clear, you can see what the words are saying.. It's like having Patsy sitting right there with you.. These two tutorial are well worth the buy, for the newbie to the advanced lampworker, everyone will gain something from them..
I can't wait to see 103..
Again Thank You Patsy for all your hard work and sharing...

Big Hugs, We all need them...
Old 2012-05-12, 8:51am

Thanks ya'll! I sooo appreciate your compliments!

I'm really working at creating very unique tutorials. It's like going to art school, working on your belief system as an artist and lampworking knowledge all rounded into one tutorial.

|
|

|
|
|
NEW Hydrangea Tutorial!!

Tags
e-book, flower beads, glass lampwork bead, lampwork bead tutorial, lampwork flower beads, lampworking, patsy evins