Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2014-03-17, 7:15pm
Phill

My Pleasure to help when I can.
Old 2014-08-24, 1:29am

The programme sounds amazing and I would be more Han happy to pay for a version which runs on my Mac. Please keep me in mind if anyone creates one. Thanks a lot.
Old 2014-08-24, 1:30am

Smile

The programme sounds amazing and I would be more than happy to pay for a version which runs on my Mac. Please keep me in mind if anyone creates one. Thanks a lot.
Old 2014-08-24, 3:46am

I have converted it to be used on a Mac. Either in a Filemaker program or more sinple in Excell. If you send me your email through a personal message, I'll send it to you.
Old 2014-09-07, 4:56pm

Default Labels question

LOVE this program - just found it and now have all my glass (way too much) input. Was able to export to excel for labels but not sure how to make sure I get the right quantities. How do I print 1 label for one piece and 40 labels for another piece all at the same time?

Thanks!!!
Old 2014-09-07, 10:53pm
Unmedicated since '62

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYW View Post
LOVE this program - just found it and now have all my glass (way too much) input. Was able to export to excel for labels but not sure how to make sure I get the right quantities. How do I print 1 label for one piece and 40 labels for another piece all at the same time?

Thanks!!!
when you set up a particular glass (say you get 10 rods of effetre black for instance) in "add to or change my stash" you go into that glass (which is already there set up for you) and check the box that says "i have this glass" then put a number in the box that says "i need labels"

theres more info in this post

http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...76&postcount=2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- my 17yo sons first novel

- download, get organised, enjoy
Old 2014-09-08, 2:54pm

Cool

Thanks Deb!

I am still having an issue with labels. When I click on Export labels to Excel, it saves a file titled MyLabelsVar.

When I go into Excel to open the file I get all the column labels but nothing else is populated. What am I doing wrong?
Old 2014-09-08, 5:35pm
Unmedicated since '62

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYW View Post
Thanks Deb!

I am still having an issue with labels. When I click on Export labels to Excel, it saves a file titled MyLabelsVar.

When I go into Excel to open the file I get all the column labels but nothing else is populated. What am I doing wrong?
Hmm - go into the print labels tab and clear the print list then just add one record to test it, remember you have to save after you add the glass to your list and you have to check the "I have this glass" box as well as putting a number in the label box - just fill in all the boxes

Old 2014-09-08, 6:42pm

Still not populating. I have tons of glass and input everything including have glass, # of labels needed, # of rods on hand, type of measurement (rod). I get the complete list when I export my wish list but not when I use labels tab. So bummed, bought tons of labels and ready to start organizing
Old 2014-09-08, 7:14pm
Unmedicated since '62

send it to me and i'll have a look, it will be something really simple - i use it every day so i know it works

Old 2014-09-08, 7:41pm

Where should I send it? can't attach file in this email

Thanks!
Old 2014-09-08, 8:03pm
Unmedicated since '62

debbie@perfectjewellery.com.au

Old 2014-09-08, 8:10pm

Just sent it from my personal email

Thanks again!
Old 2014-09-08, 8:22pm
Unmedicated since '62

i need the database not the excel spreadsheet

Old 2014-09-08, 9:15pm
Unmedicated since '62

did you get a message like this when you opened the database?
if so, did you say open? (you need to allow it to run)
http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...26&postcount=9

Old 2014-09-08, 9:54pm
Unmedicated since '62

all fixed - your version was corrupted somehow, i'm not sure why

Old 2014-09-08, 9:54pm
Unmedicated since '62

oh, but note what i posted above - make sure you enable content and macros if you get a warning, they need to work for the whole thing to run

Old 2014-11-29, 1:15am

PerfectDeb, I would love to try out your program. My email is deborahhtarpley@gmail.com
Old 2014-11-29, 6:23pm
Unmedicated since '62

you just need to download it from the first post - enjoy

Old 2015-06-10, 7:49pm

Default Stash Master

I am trying to download Stash Master. Keep getting message the I need office.microsoft.com/r/rlidAccessRuntime I have installed it and still get same message. What am I missing?
Old 2015-06-10, 11:26pm
Phill

Have you restarted you 'puter since you installed the Runtime?

That is probably my only guess that might help until Deb sees your question.
Old 2015-06-12, 5:15am
Unmedicated since '62

Yep, restart first. If that doesnt work then you might have the wrong runtime, did you download it from the link in this thread?

Old 2015-06-12, 5:16am
Unmedicated since '62

Ah wait a sec - your message reads like you havent downloaded the runtime at all

Old 2015-06-12, 5:48am
Phill

Aye, the runtime is thingy( technical term) is going to be a separate download probably from Micro$oft.
It's kind of like an internal scaffolding inside the computer that the StashMaster builds onto.
Normally you would not know that office.microsoft.com/r/rlidAccessRuntime was even on your machine.
You would only find out it was not there when some program like the StashMaster went looking for it and could not find it so it told you it was missing.

Last edited by Speedslug; 2015-06-12 at 5:29pm.
Old 2015-06-12, 4:59pm
Unmedicated since '62

If you go back to the first couple of pages of this post theres instructions and links for the runtime

Old 2016-11-01, 5:43pm

Location: 6 month in Ontario and 6 month in either Michigan or Florida

I would love a full copy of StashMaster, I am running on runtime and can't load the amount of glass I have.
email: mickip@shaw.ca

Thanks

Micki

Old 2016-11-02, 9:11pm
Phill

Micki click on the underlined StashMaster link next to the wizard image at the bottom of post number 625 just above your post.

Then click on the larger image of the wizard in the blue box at the bottom of the first post that link takes you to.

( this is the web page it's on as well : http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=182298 )

That boxed wizard link will try to send you a Stash Master 1.3 zip file.

Save it on your 'puter and un-zip it and then open the StashMaster Install folder and then open the StashMaster13 folder in there and then run the setup dot exe application in there.

Last edited by Speedslug; 2016-11-02 at 9:14pm.
Old 2018-04-08, 3:24am

Location: Liechtenstein (a tiny country located in Europe, next to Switzerland)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorkasp View Post
I have converted it to be used on a Mac. Either in a Filemaker program or more sinple in Excell. If you send me your email through a personal message, I'll send it to you.
I have just downloaded Filemaker for Mac as a trial version. Could you please send me the converted file so I can give it a try? That would be very, very kind. As Filemaker is quite expensive I would like to use this database to test if it is worth while spending the money.
Old 2018-04-08, 8:03am

Thank you for providing this. I have work to do, but knowing what I have will be great!
Old 2018-07-03, 4:11pm

Default Stash Master

I'm not finding the exact link to download the program,... if it's still available, someone please let me know.

Sounds fabulous!!!

Thanks,
Ilene