Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2011-09-29, 7:33am
Mr. Cellophane

Default Sara Sally LaGrand St. Louis Feb. 11-12 2012 Third Degree Glass

I am so stoked to have Sara come and teach at Third Degree! It's going to be a blast. We have only 6 seats left
Sara will be teaching her Corsage class. The first day will be for flameworking sculptures on the torch. Color exploration will be discussed. The second day of the class with be for assembling your work on a wire frame to create the corsage

Come and learn from Sara at one of the countries most unique and best glass studios around. We are a 8000 ft public glass studio with every glass toy you can imagine. Take a break from class and watch the blowers work!
Here is the link to sign up.

http://www.asaponlinereg.com/Courses...seGroupID=4111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Libby

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-09-30, 12:04pm
Angel's Mom

Sally is a blast! Took her class at Beadazzled in Wichita.
Old 2011-09-30, 2:38pm
Mr. Cellophane

Yea I can't wait to take the class myself!

Libby

Old 2011-10-07, 12:22pm

I know I am a dork but I am excited because I get to take the train! However, I will come in early because those trains can be unreliable sometimes....
Old 2012-01-03, 11:10am
Mr. Cellophane

We still have some spots open. Let me know if anyone has questions.

Libby

Old 2012-01-03, 7:15pm

I just got an email from a woman from Canada. She said she would meet me in St. Louie. Sorry, couldn't resist.
Attached Images

Old 2012-01-03, 7:50pm
Mr. Cellophane

We had some sign ups so this class is a go. I do have more seats left.
Don't miss taking classes at our studio. It's a glass playground!

Yipeee.

Libby

Old 2012-02-05, 11:16am
Mr. Cellophane

The class is next weekend and we still have a few seats open.

http://www.asaponlinereg.com/Courses...seGroupID=4111

Libby

Old 2012-02-06, 8:37am

Oh my gosh. Just took Sara Sally's class this weekend at The Mandrel and she is fantastic. What a FUN class!

[url="https://www.instagram.com/nohlineartjewelry/]
Old 2012-02-06, 9:51am
"Sinners have soul too"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohline View Post
Oh my gosh. Just took Sara Sally's class this weekend at The Mandrel and she is fantastic. What a FUN class!
Ditto! Do it peeps!

Old 2012-02-06, 10:24am
Uh Oh....

I agree. This was a fun, fun, fun, class. Everyone made at least one brooch if not more. Everyone's pieces turned out great!!

Old 2012-02-06, 1:19pm
Mr. Cellophane

Sounds like you guys had a great class. Anybody in the St. Louis area we have seats open!

Libby

Old 2012-02-06, 1:52pm
Uh Oh....

Sara Sally's class was a blast. I don't think I've ever been in a class where everyone took home a completed piece. And they all were stunning!!

Old 2012-02-06, 2:12pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I know! That was awesome wasn't it?? I need to resize a pic... I'll up load in a minute.

Old 2012-02-06, 2:17pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Here they are!
Attached Images

Old 2012-02-06, 4:30pm
Mr. Cellophane

Holy Smokes you guys. Those are beautiful! You are getting me so excited.
Thanks for the pictures Donna.

Libby

Old 2012-02-06, 5:31pm
Type ZZZ personality

I am so jealous! I so wish I could afford to come down for that class!
Everyone have fun and post pics of what you make!

Lynx with 2 5-lpm oxycons
Old 2012-02-07, 12:12pm
Unofficial Thread Killer

Sara Sally is the bestest. I miss her....

or
Old 2012-02-07, 5:55pm

Aw.... hugs Julie! I miss you too!
Old 2012-02-10, 11:22pm
OY and Psyche Junkie

I was in the class at The Mandrel too, and it was awesome!! I agree with everything Nohline, Donna and Susan said. If you have an opportunity to take a class with Sara Sally, DO IT! You will have THE best time!

Cheers
Kathy

Minor with one concentrator

Old 2012-02-12, 8:29pm

It was a great time!
Attached Images

Old 2012-02-12, 10:56pm
Angel's Mom

What did you think of the bathrooms?
Old 2012-02-13, 6:41am

OH my, I loved them....those glass sinks are awesome...
Old 2012-02-13, 6:41am

here's a photo...
Attached Images

Old 2012-02-13, 8:20am
Mr. Cellophane

Such a great class. The teacher, of course was off the hook great, the students were the best, and a great time was had by all.
Thank you so much for making my "job" the best in the world.

Libby

Old 2012-02-13, 2:44pm

Thank you Libby ans Sarah Sally for a super weekend. It w a super class.
Joan
Old 2012-02-21, 7:16pm
Type ZZZ personality

So glad ya'll had a good time. Those came out fantastic!!

Lynx with 2 5-lpm oxycons