Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-04-21, 11:44pm
Jette M. Henriksen

Talking Beau anderson classes in copenhagen denmark

The detailed information about Beau's 2 intermediate to advanced classes at Bifrost in Denmark October 2009 is now on our web page in English also.
http//www.bifroststudioglas.dk

Go to "Kurser" (Classes), and you will find Beau's 2 classes on top of the list.
There is a pdf file in English and one in Danish plus a few photoes.
Everybody is going to have a lot of fun at the torches

We already got 6 students signed up.

Please do not hesitate if you would like to join one of these 2 exciting classes.
We'd love you to come.
Usually we have international students as well as Danish students, and we provide you with a list of places to stay as well as a transportation info.
See you
Old 2009-05-05, 12:52pm

Default Land of the Vikings is calling

Click Kurser on this link bifroststudioglas.dk
Love to see you there!

Last edited by vanessa bunet; 2009-05-05 at 1:00pm.
Old 2009-06-18, 8:15pm

Smile I am excited

I am excited for this class because we will have long days for those who are hungry for new skills and because they have a slide projector so I can bring a slide show of amazing work old and new. Hope to see you there>BA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-06-19, 7:03am

Don't miss this class citizens of Denmark! I've taken a Beau class - he's a great teacher and you'll learn LOTS!

Old 2009-07-14, 2:24pm

Thumbs up Thanks Cindy

Cindy You were great to have in class!

I am glad you had fun and "learned Lots" !!!!

Keep it Hot.

Last edited by beauxbead; 2009-07-14 at 2:34pm.
Old 2009-08-30, 10:07am

Lightbulb 2 places left for the class!!

Hi;
if you want to have a great class , improve your skill and also visit beautiful Danemark , now is the time. There are 2 spaces left in each class. Hope to see yall!!

VB

beauxbead.com
Old 2009-10-07, 11:25am

Thumbs up safe in denmark

Safely in Denmark and the owner of bifroststudioglas.dk Jett is supper nice and the studio is great; clean and organized. We will post some picks after the first class, see yall on friday.

Old 2009-10-15, 11:10pm

I am in taking the class now. And it's great!! Travelled down to beautiful Denmark and I am definately shure I did the right thing! Thanks Jette, thanks Beau and Vanessa. These are great days.

"Everywhere I go, I find a poet have been there before me"
Sigmund Freud
Old 2009-10-19, 4:04am

Thumbs up Jett Has placed some photos on her facebook

Bifrost is I a well organized and well run studio. They were very generous with the students and always exceeded expectations. Everyone excelled very quickly in this environment! Wonderful people; and what a great area just outside Copenhagen. I hope to have more time to explore next time. Check out the class at the link below.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/p...&id=1451145495