Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2007-02-11, 7:01am

Default 3/16 mandrel no minimum?

Anyone know where I can get these? I know Sundance, but there is a $50 minimum order. Thanks
Old 2007-02-11, 7:29am
I've got goodies!

I have them:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Less expensive, too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LE members get 5% off all purchases!!
Coupon code LE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2007-02-11, 7:58am

thanks Shawnette!!!
Old 2007-02-11, 3:39pm
Damn Frit Bitch

I think that Dane Lady (Twistie Queen) has them too. She has several unusual sizes. Susan
Old 2007-02-11, 4:48pm
Theresa

LBsupplys also carries them. Not sure if the price is good or not on those, but if you order glass from him totaling $100 (actually not just glass but all products count, I believe), then he usually has a free shipping deal going plus glass freebies.
Old 2007-02-19, 10:46am
ManBearPig

We have them.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2007-02-20, 7:22am

Sorry Chad - I don't see them on your web site.
Old 2007-02-20, 8:06am
ManBearPig

Yeah. We have a lot of stuff we still need to list. Like it says on the front page of the store:

"We have many, many items that we haven't had a chance to get listed in our store. If you don't see something you need, please contact us about it."

Old 2007-02-20, 10:00am

ooops sorry. When I need a large order, you're getting a call from me! With all the help you've given, you deserve my business!
I just need to talk to you about the shipping from wayyy up there.
Old 2007-02-20, 10:40am
ManBearPig

Large order, small order, whatever. We don't have a minimum order. Where are you located?

Old 2007-02-20, 11:19am

CO. Do shipping costs vary that much? I'll give you a call next time and we'll see how it shakes out.
Thanks Chad.
Old 2007-02-20, 11:36am
ManBearPig

Not much. For something like a dozen mandrels or something you may run into a situation where the shipping costs more than the mandrels just because of the box I'd put them in to protect them, though. But you're looking at maybe $7-8 for shipping up to a couple pounds to CO. I don't know exactly, but it's not a lot.