Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Old 2013-05-20, 1:07pm

Default Photoshop - Watermark your work

One of my bead groups on Facebook is all abuzz about some sick woman stealing photos and claiming the work for her own! She's even been removing signatures!

So I wrote a tut on watermarks in photoshop.

I still have tuts on other subjects including signatures up on my blog. The Master list is here.

Hope it helps!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-05-20, 2:53pm
Ready to hit the road

And once you get what style you want finalized, you can make it into an action and assign a hot key to it. Then when you hit the hot key, it will type in your info and stylize it.

Old 2013-05-20, 5:43pm

Yes, I was assuming that most readers aren't that advanced!

Old 2013-05-25, 9:57pm
Pyro Tyro

Thanks so much for this tutorial! I was recently wanting to do this, even for my photos.

- Jill