Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2011-11-01, 12:02pm
Not really a tree.

Default Kudos to Graceful Customs

I may be starting to sound like a broken record with how pleased I am with Graceful Customs, but I wanted to say it one more time!

Not long ago I requested a custom tool, based on Grace's Disc Shaper (which I also own), but I wanted one with a slot sized for 3/16-inch or 1/4-inch mandrels. Not only did they happily make me one, ship it uber-fast, but they may even be putting it into regular production now.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Let them know if you think you may want one too, I'm sure they'd like to know if there is interest!)

Actually, I think I own almost every tool they make, and I love them all, but this one is my very favorite!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
Old 2011-11-04, 8:18am

Thank you Kristi, we never tire of broken records! It is great to hear how our tools helped you and appreciate feedback on new tools needed! However, a tool is not the magic bullet that makes a beautiful bead, it is only the "assistant" to the talented artist, such as YOU! Thank you so much for that tutorial, it certainly helps us demonstrated the proper use of the Disc Shaper! And we are ready to make the large Disc Shaper available! BTW, you don't have all the tools, there is another one ready to go, it will be listed this weekend! LOL! Grace
Old 2011-11-04, 8:54am

I only have one of their tools, but I love it.
Old 2011-11-04, 5:00pm
Forever P~P~P :0)

Ditto...Ditto... Every tool I have of Grace's is AWESOME. VERY WELL made, EXCELLENT prices and supersonic shipping! Truely Highly recommended.

Hugs Sandy

Sandy
No hurry ~ no worries ~ unless its hot & drippy..!

Hot Head & big BBQ tank of propane!

awesome banner by Knatty Dreadz!! WE MISS YOU!
Old 2011-11-26, 2:32pm

love love all of their tools...they are also sweet people on top of being talented...so its a win win...
Old 2011-12-07, 7:44pm

I've ordered from Grace a few times, and she is awesome! Love her products, and love her service!

Old 2011-12-10, 11:06am

Thank you all, Frank definitely wants to keep everyone happy with tools, loves technical challenges also. Most importantly, we want our tools to be safely useable, (is this a real word?), and gladly take any tool back if it is not what you need or not working correctly for you. We would appreciate any technical feedback also so we can make improvements! Stay safe!
Old 2011-12-13, 12:29pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

Kristi, I have to thank you for starting this thread because as a result I now have the 3/16 and 3/32 disc shapers and they are the answer to my prayers. Such wonderful tools, great functionality and great service!