LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-01-08, 12:10pm
Cathy Lybarger

Default Aardvark's Screaming Cactus Tutorial On Sale Now!

Hi Gang
My cactus tutorial is done! I think you will like it, if you like that sort of thing. It's lengthy description is on my website HERE

Here's a picture of the cover

It's available on the website now ($10.00) and also on Etsy (link below). Let me know what you think!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Aardvark Art Glass; 2009-01-08 at 12:46pm. Reason: added info
Old 2009-01-08, 2:11pm

Ordered I like how you have included a thumbnail page of the steps, GREAT idea.

Old 2009-01-09, 10:42am
Ruebennesqueness Queenie

ohhh, that looks cool! I've been meaning to make cactus (cactii?) since I live in a desertic place...

Giving
a try!
Old 2009-01-09, 2:33pm
Surrounded by Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aardvark Art Glass View Post
Let me know what you think!
I think the title and picture make me

Who doesn't want a screaming cactus?

Old 2009-01-17, 1:45pm
Maria B @ Indone6ix

Cathy, your beads are hilarious and cute! I fave your tut and your store.

Old 2009-01-28, 2:43pm

These are to much fun. Thanks for sharing your great ideas. These are going to live at my sister's house. She is going to use the picture for her new family portrait.

Old 2009-02-16, 11:45am
Glass my new Obsession

Had to have the fish and cactus tutorial!!!