No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2011-09-07, 5:57pm
Still makin' flowers...

Default Etsy Success for Everyone!

Sell Successfully on Etsy, version 6.0

This tutorial explains how to set up your shop or give an existing shop a makeover to gain hits and sales through site stats and keywords. Goes over circles, relevancy, and the advertising options that Etsy provides (both free and paid). Gives an overview of social media you might want to use to further drum up business.

NEW; The About Your Shop Option and an overview on using a free photo program to make your photos look really high end.

Etsy Success and Social Marketing tutorial $15.00
Upgrade by adding both the Social Marketing and a personalized Etsy shop critique $30.00

On my Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/HannahRache...on_id=10941086 on instant download
----------

UPDATE 7/12/2013:
Alrighty - version 6.0 is complete and ready to email!
As always, updates are free to previous customers. Just email me with your Paypal email address and the approximate date you purchased.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!

Last edited by HannahRachel; 2013-07-21 at 10:29am.
Old 2011-09-07, 6:45pm
Entropy increasing....

Wow. I just looked it over and it's really good, Hannah! Lots of useful information.

I consider myself fairly successful on Etsy, but being more successful would be great!
Old 2011-09-07, 7:42pm
Crazy Snake Lady

Wow Hannah this is great! I found out all sorts of tidbits and extras about Etsy that I wasn't aware of. I'll have to go through this step-by-step when I re-do my store. This is well worth the money!
Old 2011-09-07, 8:03pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Very useful tutorial, thank you!

Old 2011-09-07, 8:21pm
Duchess of Dichro

So clear and easy to follow, great tutorial Hannah! If you have been afraid of setting up an Etsy store, buy this NOW

Old 2011-09-08, 8:38am
Still makin' flowers...

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. They've all been sent out.

Let me know how they open for you. Its a big file and I've heard from one person that when she tried to open she got some blank pages - I've sent again to her, but am interested in knowing if anyone else had this problem.

!
Old 2011-09-08, 8:46am

Just purchased. Looking forward to seeing it

Old 2011-09-08, 8:59am
Happy Beadmaker!

Hi Hannah! I ordered it, now if I can get myself MOTIVATED to spend some quality Etsy time!!!

Thanks,
Lea

~
~
~
Old 2011-09-08, 10:09am
Flaming my life away

Just ordered mine. Looking forward to it! Thanks, Hannah.
Old 2011-09-08, 11:21am

This is interesting to me as well.
joanne

- A work in progress

Old 2011-09-08, 8:24pm
Still makin' flowers...

I have a few that were purchased this evening, but just got home from the West Coast. Any that were purchased after about 6pm this evening will be sent out tomorrow morning. The ones that were purchased before should already be at their new homes.

Thanks much - I'll check in tomorrow!

!
Old 2011-09-08, 10:29pm

Hi Hannah. Just to let you know that mine seems to be opening ok. I have only scanned it at the moment due to work commitments, but it looks great! Thanks very much. Jennie

Old 2011-09-09, 7:57am
Still makin' flowers...

Thanks Jennie! I think it was just a connection problem and everyone seems to have had no problems otherwise.
Everyone - thanks for your kind words.

!

Last edited by HannahRachel; 2011-09-09 at 8:24am.
Old 2011-09-09, 12:58pm
OY and Psyche Junkie

Hi Hannah,

Thanks so much for making this tutorial. I just purchased mine! This just might be the kick in the pants I need to get an etsy shop going!

Cheers
Kathy

Minor with one concentrator

Old 2011-09-09, 2:46pm

This looks great Hannah - I just put in my order!
Old 2011-09-09, 4:17pm
Etch Fiend Organic Junky

Just ordered mine - this is timely, especially with the Holidays just around the bend!

Old 2011-09-09, 4:33pm
Newfoundland lover!

Someday when and hopefully if I can open a store I know I'll buy this !
Your a talented wise owl!

Lynx, tanked propane, M-10 oxy and refurb oxy -5.
Old 2011-09-09, 5:14pm
HourGlass Studio

I found this to be OK. I found a few handy tips.

Old 2011-09-09, 6:57pm
Salt Box Beads

Just printed out mine. I will read it tonight in bed and use a highlighter for any tips I find that I need to know and remember. Thank-you
Old 2011-09-09, 7:00pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

Wonderful tutorial Hannah, thank you so much for doing this!

Old 2011-09-10, 8:07am
Still makin' flowers...

Thanks everyone!

I've heard from someone that my Paypal buttons on my website don't work if you have Explorer (Exploder) 9. If you are having trouble with that, just PM me and I'll send a Paypal invoice. They seem to work with older versions of Explorer, Google Chrome and all versions of Firefox.

!

Last edited by HannahRachel; 2011-09-10 at 10:00am.
Old 2011-09-26, 10:18am
one day at a time

I could always use some improvement too!
Old 2011-09-26, 8:12pm
Queen Tut ;)

I haven't gotten all the way through the tutorial yet but I have already learned quite a bit. Thanks so much Hannah!

Old 2011-09-27, 6:00am
Rose colored glasses…√

I suspect the first hint is "actually list something".

Once I get that accomplished with a any degree of regularity, I fully intend to purchase.

OMG I listed some stuff!!! Little devils ARE ice skating!!!

RIP Sunday; You can donate for Izzy's Future Trust @:

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...
Old 2011-09-27, 6:09am
I'm kinda biz-EE

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissij View Post
I suspect the first hint is "actually list something".

Once I get that accomplished with a any degree of regularity, I fully intend to purchase.

Yeah, that one's a booger bear. I'm working as fast as I can to get stock up in Etsy and still keep a supply on eBay as well as what I sell locally. It's a rough go around a 'real' job. I really want to quit and starve to death but the kids are in college and at home still and they're not too keen on that option.

Old 2011-09-27, 6:18am
Rose colored glasses…√

Yeah, enrolling them in a slave labor camp is out of the question...

OMG I listed some stuff!!! Little devils ARE ice skating!!!

RIP Sunday; You can donate for Izzy's Future Trust @:

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...
Old 2011-10-04, 7:32am
Still makin' flowers...

Woa! The last few days have been a whirlwind! Thanks to everyone for your really positive feedback on this tutorial.

!
Old 2012-08-09, 9:30am
Crazy Snake Lady

This was VERY helpful! Thank you Hannah.
Old 2012-08-09, 9:39am
Still makin' flowers...

You are very welcome!

I actually just finished an update for it. I've modified the first post to reflect changes in v5.0. Please note that if you have purchased ANY previous versions, this update is free. Just email me (goodrivergallery@aol.com) with your paypal address so I can look you up and send you the new version.

!
Old 2013-07-21, 7:16pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I loved this tutorial, I've gotten so much great info and it works! My Etsy sales have never been better. =)