No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2006-06-12, 7:45am
File not found

Default Photos

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by kimberly; 2012-04-20 at 11:04am.
Old 2006-06-12, 7:49am
A True Woofer

I think it's the ebay picture hosting. If you could upload the pic to your website and use a link instead of hosting it on ebay I think they would look fine.

Old 2006-06-12, 9:52am
A True Woofer

If I can do it, anyone can do it. I promise.

Old 2006-06-12, 10:12am

I have heard that if you are filling your frame when taking the shot and then posting your photos on the web then it is better if you use lower resolution on your camera. I use higher resolution on my camera because I shoot from farther back and end up cropping the bead out of the frame which only accounts for about 25% of the original frame size. Can anybody either confirm on deny this for me?

Eric
Old 2006-06-12, 11:31am
A True Woofer

Wow that looks awesome!

Old 2006-06-13, 6:15am

Oh, wow...Kim...they look fabulous! Beautiful Seahorse and beads!!

WOW...now if I could only remember what you taught me in class and put it into practice!

Blessings,

Old 2006-06-16, 5:47am
Detail G-Mama!

Those do look awesome Kim! Ok so what is the resolution button on a Nikon Coolpix? Is it under Image-fine, normal, basic?

Old 2006-06-16, 6:45am
Detail G-Mama!

Hmmm, I had mine on 5m, I'll try using the different sizes and see what I get! I don't think I have the more detail button on my camera! LOL! I've been having problems getting grainy photos when I use the focus thing on my editing software program. Hope that was the problem! LOL

Old 2006-06-16, 12:27pm

I have been putting auctions up since 1999 and have never got good results using the ebay photo hosting. Unless it has changed in the last year or two I would suspect it is the problem.

Ruth