No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2010-02-04, 8:33pm
*Desa Elliott*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmaine View Post

"I did not mean to hurt any of you only Ron. I thought the money was there and when I saw it wasn’t I panicked and didn’t know what to do. Several years ago Ron molested my niece when she was 5 years old I had supported him for 5 years till that happened and the list goes on and on. Yes I was a fool and I know that, I have been told by to many people that I’m to nice for my own good. It was Ron that I was trying to screw over NONE of you. The US Marshal has him now. I know none of you give a shit about me but like I’ve said I am sorry it wasn’t against any of you. Like I also said I will do the best I can to pay everyone back. You all think you are better than me but the truth is no you are not, you have never met me and don’t know anything about me and you are all judging me without knowing all the facts and because you are all like that just shows me that I don’t want to know people like all of you. Yes I’ve done wrong and I admit it, I was scared and lied, I’M SORRY, I did tell all of you I would pay you back and I will, but you all believe what you want. Also I am not a thief."
Oh, this is just crap.

Her neice was molested, so YOU ALL have to pay for it with stolen merchandise????? I think not.

As far as "not being a thief"? this has been going on for how long?? Bounced Echecks, chargebacks, and we don't know anything about you?? You're not a thief??? !!!

Stinks like a thief to me.....

BTW, this is not "confused", this is a Darwin Award runner-up.

Jus' Say'in...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
G-88
Creideamh, Sùil, Dìlseachd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Scottish Gaelic: Faith, Hope, Love)

www.ETSY.com/shop/GothicGlassJewelry
Old 2010-02-04, 8:36pm
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesbrassforglass.com View Post
Dawn alerted us this evening as to what's been happening. I just assumed that our charge back was an isolated case. What a headache for JameyLynn and others.
I'm sorry you got hit too. Please get your info to Kevin, he will handle everything.

My dollar amount is not what makes me mad, just the fact that someone felt they had the right to do it. I will likely get my items back while the others will likely have to wait for restitution, but this person is NOT going to get away with it.

I am really impressed with how the internet is able to bring us all together for the good, and enables us to band together to fight off the bad.

Old 2010-02-04, 8:40pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

It was her daughter molested in a different email. Bitch can't keep her story straight.

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2010-02-04, 9:13pm
The Andrea Half

This is beginning to remind me of that wonderful scene from M*A*S*H in which Col. Potter is detailing Klinger's "desperate family pleas" to get out of the army. "Mother dead .... sister dead ... sister pregnant ... mother dead, sister pregnant ... oh, my favorite. Half the family dead, other half pregnant .... "

Old 2010-02-04, 9:47pm

Wow! It seems this is working out!!!

I hate paypal and I have mine set to refuse Echecks...which doesn't apply to ebay. UGH.

ONE more reason we all need Revolution Money Exchange and why we need to educate our customers about it!!!

Old 2010-02-04, 10:41pm

OMG...this whole thing makes me sick to my stomach. I'm glad we can band together to stop it, it just makes me sick people try this S... Not a thief my A.. she just got caught, this was not small time. Dicrodi
Old 2010-02-05, 8:43am

Good news! Eugena (Yevgeniya Topina) returned my email, and she also got scammed. Ok, that's not the good news part. The good news is that she too has contacted Kevin. Yay! I'll keep ya'll updated if anyone else returns my messages. If anyone has information about the people on the following list, please repost and update it. I'm sure we can get all these folks in the loop.

- Donna Felker - Contacted
- Lydia Anderson - Contacted
- Sabrina Koebel - Contacted, unconfirmed
- Offerpal Media
- Melissa Dooley
- Jennifer Geldard - Contacted, unconfirmed
- James Roberts
- Yevgeniya Topina - Contacted, has contacted Kevin
- Kerri Fuhr Designs
- Andrea Guarino-Slemmons - Contacted, unconfirmed
- FergieBeads - Contacted, unconfirmed
- David Turner
- Debra Rainney - Contacted
- CeltiCreations
- Lisa Pavelka - Contacted, unconfirmed

Last edited by Dirt Road; 2010-02-05 at 8:50am. Reason: update list
Old 2010-02-05, 8:45am
I'm the 1000th poster!!

Old 2010-02-05, 8:55am

http://www.etsy.com/shop/kerribeads
This is Kerri Fuhr...?

Old 2010-02-05, 9:00am
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

yes, that's her.

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2010-02-05, 10:05am
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Melissa Dooley and Kerri Fuhr has been contacted. Thank you everyone SO much for tracking these people down!

Last edited by Howaco; 2010-02-05 at 10:15am.
Old 2010-02-05, 10:29am
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Here, we can just keep the list moving as stuff is added:

- Offerpal Media
- Melissa Dooley - Emailed, waiting for reply
- James Roberts
- Kerri Fuhr Designs - Emailed, waiting for reply
- Andrea Guarino-Slemmons - Contacted, unconfirmed
- FergieBeads - Contacted, unconfirmed
- David Turner
- Debra Rainney - Contacted
- CeltiCreations
- Lisa Pavelka - Contacted, unconfirmed

Old 2010-02-05, 11:10am

By the way, here is a copy of the email Eugena sent to me:

Dear Kelly,
Thank you for letting me know about it. I just e-mailed Kevin Mitchell and provided all the requested information, including a screen shot of the PayPal page with the details of her transaction. In my case it was just one tutorial, and I would have never done anything about it if not so many people were involved. I am so sorry for everybody she has stolen from.
By the way, I am a polymer clay artist (as well as Lisa Povelka - that is the only name I recognized from the list on the forum), so apparently she targeted other artists, not only lampworkers...
I hope with our collective efforts this person will be brought to justice.
Take care.
Eugena (Yevgeniya)
Old 2010-02-05, 11:54am

Quote:
You all think you are better than me but the truth is no you are not, you have never met me and don’t know anything about me and you are all judging me without knowing all the facts and because you are all like that just shows me that I don’t want to know people like all of you.
This sounds really sick to me, or am I wrong? Does she bend the hard truth in a accusation to us, to beware the little rest of her ruffled ego?

however - I wish you a good weekend
Angela

Old 2010-02-05, 12:02pm

Nah, you aren't wrong. It's a classic manipulation trick, to try to turn the blame around on the victim. in one (run on) sentence, she goes from accusing the victims of being snobs, to having no right to judge her, to putting herself above the innocent victim by saying she wouldn't want to know them due to their inferior character.

I think it's pretty funny. Well, in a pathetic, loser-ish way.
Old 2010-02-05, 12:04pm
Jacqueline Parkes

It is classic and it is the exact ploy abusers use in relationships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Road View Post
Nah, you aren't wrong. It's a classic manipulation trick, to try to turn the blame around on the victim. in one (run on) sentence, she goes from accusing the victims of being snobs, to having no right to judge her, to putting herself above the innocent victim by saying she wouldn't want to know them due to their inferior character.

I think it's pretty funny. Well, in a pathetic, loser-ish way.

Old 2010-02-05, 12:06pm

doesn't that quote sound an awful lot like every *other* quote from every *other* person who has ever tried to run a scam against this community? Bet if we searched around we'd find something similar in the bulk-buys gone bad here & on other boards, & other rip-off routines!

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies
Old 2010-02-05, 12:13pm
Ellyloo-YAH!

you guys all rock.

Old 2010-02-05, 12:49pm
I'm the 1000th poster!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunamoonshadow View Post
doesn't that quote sound an awful lot like every *other* quote from every *other* person who has ever tried to run a scam against this community? Bet if we searched around we'd find something similar in the bulk-buys gone bad here & on other boards, & other rip-off routines!
I was thinking the same thing. It is the typical "I screwed up but ya'alls are bitches" thing.

Old 2010-02-05, 2:27pm
The Andrea Half

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierces*designs View Post
I was thinking the same thing. It is the typical "I screwed up but ya'alls are bitches" thing.
I'd say so, with the addition of "I'm only saying I screwed up because I have gotten caught, and so ya'alls are bitches for having dared stop my fun and for not having accepted my pathetic attempt to deflect blame."

Old 2010-02-05, 4:13pm
Senior Moment

I found someone at offerpal media who wants more info so I will cut and paste the details of the policeman's name etc...

Nortel Mega Minor w/ EX 15 Oxy Con

Old 2010-02-05, 4:26pm
Senior Moment

When I googled celticreations... Moth came up..IS it Mary?

Old 2010-02-05, 4:30pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

It must be.

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2010-02-05, 4:33pm
Senior Moment

I pmed her

Old 2010-02-05, 5:20pm
Mary Lockwood

Yes, sorry guys. Once I contacted Kevin I didn't keep checking this thread every day. Thanks for messaging me about this. Yes, I AM CeltiCreations and I did contact Kevin, but I guess he didn't put it together that I'm the same person. I don't know why though- I gave him all the transaction details and numbers and everything I had.

I will contact him again and let him know that I am the CeltiCreations that isn't accounted for.

Thanks again.
~~Mary

edited to add: All done. I forwarded him a copy of the original email I sent to him and let him know that I am CeltiCreations.

Last edited by Moth; 2010-02-05 at 5:27pm.
Old 2010-02-05, 6:40pm

I've been following this thread and I'm sorry so many of you have been hit by this crazy person. I love though how this community comes together to help and protect each other over and over again. I hope justice will be served and everyone gets either their stuff back or their money. If nothing else maybe between this person and the other crazy person others will think twice before messing with lampworkers.

"People can be the wind beneath your wings or the anchor on your boat" John Maxwell
Old 2010-02-06, 12:50am
Hello?

I didn't lose any money or product in this deal, would there be any reason they would want or need any of my transaction details?

Old 2010-02-06, 8:30am

Perhaps to reinforce a pattern of illegal behavior,

Old 2010-02-06, 9:22am
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvenueBeads View Post
I didn't lose any money or product in this deal, would there be any reason they would want or need any of my transaction details?
If your transaction never went through (I think the payment bounced before you shipped right?), then no. What a fiasco this has been.

Old 2010-02-06, 9:25am
HOt WArm COld = Howaco

Here, we can just keep the list moving as stuff is added:

- Offerpal Media - Contacted
- Melissa Dooley - Emailed, waiting for reply
- James Roberts
- Kerri Fuhr Designs - Contacted