Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-10-03, 6:43pm
Eight Miles Wide

Default 2010 South/West/Central Michigan Gatherings

Hello! I am the Gatekeeper of the 2010 South/West/Central Michigan Gathering thread.

Everyone is welcome! We love to meet new vic... I mean, new people!

We change locations every month (to keep one step ahead of the law, lol). We try to spread them out over the area. We only have a few rules. We ask that your host area should be kid free. They don't need to leave the house but they should be free of the meeting area; typically 10 - 20 crazy bead ladies (and men) show up to the meetings, enough of us that it is just to crazy with children underfoot. This also means if your child is under the age of 16 please don't bring them. Your set up doesn't need to be fancy to have the meeting at your house but it does need to have some sort of torch setup. We prefer for you to come to a few meetings before you offer to host one, because well, our group is like a force of nature (in a good way).

How to find the meeting? Our addresses are in the RAOGK section.

What to bring? Food and beads. As each meeting approaches, we generally discuss who wants to bring what to eat. Please be sure to mention any food allergies.

Meetings usually start around 11:00, but if you are hosting the time, as well as the date, is your call. Keep an eye on this post for updates on the meetings.

January: January 16 - Tracy Bell (Bead Bug) - Photos/Editing Theme/garage sale

February 20th at LauraLou's in GR (shhh, it the day before her birthday...), Tracy (bead_bug) may demo her macrame bracelets, and Christa will demo her spiky beads. NOON

March 20: Melissa Mesara (one-eared pig), the "I can't stand that glass/color" exchange

April 24th: Sandra - Simply Us

May 1st at 10:00: Karen Klomparens (Giapet)

June 11 & 12: Chris Fisher (Snowfirebeads), overnight camping/sleepover!

July 24th: Laurie Stover (Matrix)

August 28th: Barb Reed (bjjunk) canoeing

September 19 (Sunday): Sandra (Hodunk Hollow)- Metal Camp

October Bonus: Deb's up north, 1st - 3rd
October: Barbara Logan (bclogan) the 23rd!

November 14th: Karen (giapet)

December: 11th - Red Rabbit (Robin's)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by one-eared pig; 2010-10-24 at 12:27pm. Reason: adding info
Old 2009-10-03, 6:44pm
Eight Miles Wide

Roasted Butternut Squash Soup

About 3 to 4 pounds of butternut squash, peeled and cubed in 1 1/2 in pieces
2 large cooking apples, peeled and cubed
1 medium onion, cubed
olive oil
seasoned sea salt
1 tsp black pepper
chicken broth (I used about 1 and 1/2 of those 32 oz boxes)
ground thyme, sage, nutmeg
1/2 cup whipping cream or half and half (optional)

Once you have finished peeling and cubing the squash, apple, and onion, spread the mixed pieces in two rimmed cookie trays. Sprinkle evenly with olive oil (at least 2 T per tray) and mix around to coat. Sprinkle with seasoned sea salt and dust with 1/2 tsp black pepper per tray. Bake in oven at 375 for about 30-40 minutes until fork tender and there is a little bit of carmelization on the edges. Cool for 10 min. In two separate batches, dump roasted combo/drippings in blender (for finer texture) or food processor (coarser texture) and puree, adding chicken broth as you go so it blends better. Pour puree into large pot or crockpot, and add more chicken broth until it gets to the thickness you want. Sprinkle in 1/4 tsp each of ground thyme, sage and nutmeg. Add cream if you want a more bisque-like texture. Heat and serve. Makes a lot.

Laramie Loaf from the " Appendix to the I Hate to Cook Book" by Peg Bracken

Before you split a long loaf of French bread, score it a quarter-inch deep both bottom and top where you intend to slice it later. Then Split it horizontally.
On side #1, spread butter.
On side #2, spread a mixture of: 2 1/2 cups grated yellow cheese, 1-3 ounce pkg. of cream cheese, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons prepared mustard, 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce.
You're not done yet. On that sprinkle: 4 chopped green onions, with a lot of the green, 2 thinly sliced tomatoes, 10 slices crisp bacon.

Put the top on , wrap it loosely in aluminum foil, twisting the ends, but leaving the top open so it won't steam. Bake it in a 350 degree oven for fifteen minutes. cut it according to the earlier scoring and serve it.

There really isn't an official recipe for the shredded chicken. For what I made on Saturday I cooked chicken and pulled it off the bones. the crockpot was full of chicken. to that I added 2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup and 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup, 2 cans of mushrooms, onion, Worcestershire sauce. If it's too soupy, just tear up some bread and add. Heat and serve.

Some asked for my recipe for the stuffed squash:

1 med/large acorn or hubbard squash.
1 pkg stove top dressing - turkey or chicken
1 large apple, or two small ones, diced - no need to peel
a handful of raisins
1 small onion, finely diced.
a handful of craisins - if you don't have, I actually put in about 1/2 of a small can of cranberry relish/jell

Mix together everything except the squash, Add HOT water, a little at a time to moisten the dressing.

Wash, then cut the top out of the squash, remove the seeds
Fill with the dressing, mount up high.
Bake at 350 for a minimum of one hour. You may need to cover the dressing at about 45 min with foil to prevent it from burning (browning too much)

You can tell when it is done by inserting a sharp knife through the side of the squash checking for tenderness.

PUMPKIN SAUSAGE SOUP

12 oz. hot sausage (I used sweet Italian sausage)
1/2 c. minced onion
Garlic or garlic powder (I used 1 clove)
1 T. Italian seasoning
1 c. chopped mushrooms
15 oz. can pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie mix, JUST pumpkin)
4 c. chicken broth
1/2 c. cream
1/2 c. water

Brown sausage, add onion, garlic, Italian seasoning. Add mushrooms and sauté.
Add pumpkin and broth, simmer for 20 min.
Add cream/water, salt & pepper to taste.

I like to saute the veggies in a little Olive Oil first, then add the sausage and brown with the Italian seasoning. The crock pot I brought was an almost triple recipe - it didn't all quite fit in.

Disappearing Chicken Dip

8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
1 C. Sour Cream
1 C. Mayo
2 (4 oz.) cans of Chopped Green Chilis
12 oz. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Lg can Shredded Chicken
1/2 tsp Garlic salt
1/2 C. Salsa ( I used Pace-med)

Combine crean cheese, sour cream, and mayo. Mix well until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Spread into greased 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 for 45 min, or until edges start to brown and th emiddle is bubbly. Serve with tortilla chips.

Laurie's
Pay Day Bars:

Yellow Cake Mix
1 C. Melted Butter
1 Egg
Mix together; bake 15 to 20 minutes at 350 (use 11 x 13 ungreased pan).
3 C. Mini Marshmellows
Remove cake from oven and top with the mini marshmellows
In large sauce pan, melt:
¼ C. Butter
12 oz. package of Peanut Butter Chips
2/3 C. Corn Syrup
Once all is melted, add:
2 C. Rice Krispies
2 C. Peanuts
Spoon out and layer over cake, pressing down lightly (will be lumpy and messy). Let cool.

And now for the best chicken grilled kabobs ever....

Barb made these for us and they were fab!

Makes 5 servings
3/4 cup plain, whole fat yogurt
3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil divided
6 cloves garlic minced
1 tablespoon dried thyme
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
3 boneless, skinless 1" cubes of chicken breast
5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (2 lemons)
4 red bell peppers steamed, seeded, cut into 1" pieces
2 large red onions cut into 1" chunks don't separate all pieces

Wisk yogurt, 6 tablespoons oil, 4 cloves garlic, thyme, oregano, salt, pepper and cayenne in large bowl.

Stir in chicken and cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate 3-6 hours.

Whisk remaining oil, garlic, basil and lemon juice in small bowl, cover, refridgerate while chicken is marinating.

Soak skewers if using wood ones.

Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade. Thread each skewer with 2 pieces of pepper, 1 piece of onion, 2 pieces of chicken and 1 piece of onion, repeat till skewer is full ending with 2 pieces of pepper.

Turn all burners to high and heat grill with lid down until very hot about 15 minutes. Scrape grate clean with grill brush. turn down burners to med-high. Grill half of kebabs uncovered, turning each kabob one quarter turn ever 2 minuets, until chicken, peppers and onions are lightly browned and meat is fully cooked, about 8 minutes. check for dunness buy cutting into one piece when it looks opaque on all sides.

Remove kabobs from grill when there is no pink at the center. Transfer to serving platter and brush kebabs all over with lemon dressing. Repeat with remaining skewers. serve

Make sure not to cut chicken pieces to big or the vegies will be overdone and not as good.

Easy Crock Pot Pulled Pork by Robbin aka RedRabit

Rub mix (see below)
4-5 lbs boneless pork country ribs (or sliced boneless butt roast), bigger fatty bits removed
1/2 - 3/4 c KC Masterpiece bbq sauce
BBQ grill
Large crock pot

Generously rub the pork with the rub mix on all sides. I used about 2/3rds of the recipe below for coverage. Let sit refrigerated for about an hour. Grill pork over low heat until browned on the outside. Be careful so it doesn't burn, as this is a fattier cut of pork and the sugar in the rub can burn fast. When browned (note - the inside will not be done, but this doesn't matter) layer in a large crock pot and cook on low for 8 hours, or overnight. When done, drain the excess fat/juice with a baster and simply take a fork to shred up the pork. It should break apart effortlessly. When shredded, stir in BBQ sauce and it's ready to serve. Should make enough for 8-10 people, served on buns.

Rub mix: this will make more rub than you will use for this recipe (I had left overs) but the spice amounts are approximate to what I mixed together. This is not a very salty rub by most standards, but if you are watching sodium, feel free to cut down the salt amount. The true flavor is in the other spices anyway.

4 tbs brown sugar (break up any lumps)
1 tbs garlic powder
1 tbs chili powder
1 tbs paprika
2 tsp dry mustard powder
1 tsp thyme powder
1 1/2 tsp sage powder
1/4 tsp cayenne powder
2 tsp salt
2 tsp ground black pepper
1 1/2 tbs cumin powder

Sopapilla Cheesecake bars: http://www.recipelink.com/mf/3/11315 by Christa

2 can crescent rolls
1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla

Unroll 1 can crescent rolls and pat in bottom of 9x13 baking dish -I sprayed with Pam first. Mix Cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Mix until smooth and spread on top of crescent rolls in baking dish. Unroll second can of crescent rolls and place on top.

Mix 1/2 c softened butter (I used 1/4 c butter), 1/2 c sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon until crumbly. Sprinkle on top. Bake in preheated oven at 350 for 30 minutes.

Vietnamese Lettuce Wraps by Robin

Meat:
1/2 pound ground chicken
1/2 pound lean ground pork
1 T oil (optional)
2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
2 T fish sauce (nam pla)
2T soy sauce (I use Yamasa)
1/4 c Shaoxing cooking wine
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
1/2 tsp ginger paste
1 to 2 tsp red pepper flakes (the kind used to make kimchee)
1T honey
3 T sugar (or more if you like sweeter)
juice of half a lime

Cook chicken and pork together with minced garlic until browned. Chop up if needed (you don't want big chunks). In measuring cup, combine fish sauce, soy sauce, cooking wine, balsamic vinegar, ginger paste, pepper flakes, honey, and sugar. Mix well, then pour on cooked meat. Blend and cook on med heat until any sauce has absorbed (you want it moist, but not saucy). If meat is very lean and looks too dry, drizzle 1 T of oil on it. Adjust sugar and pepper flakes to taste. I like my meat on the sweet side and with quite a bit of kick. Remove from heat and drizzle lime juice over the top and mix in. Serve warm.

Peanut sauce (basically a satay sauce)
1/2 c crunchy peanut butter
1/2 to 1 tsp red curry paste (Thai Kitchen works fine - warning: potent stuff)
1/2 c coconut milk
juice 1/2 lime

Warm peanut butter in microwave until soft and stir able, but not hot. Add red curry paste and coconut milk and stir with a whisk. Taste. Add more curry paste if you like it hotter. Add more coconut milk if too thick. Blend in lime juice. This sauce will break if the peanut butter is too hot. Let it cool and whip more coconut milk into it to set it.

Lettuce - best with Butter/Boston lettuce leaves
Also serve with: chopped green onion, chopped fresh basil, chopped peanuts, chopped cilantro. Other good options: sliced cucumber, shredded carrots. I used green mango slaw and made a pickled daikon. I'll give you the recipes for those too if you want. Enjoy!

FRUIT AND NUT TOSSED SALAD[/color] By Shirley

Dressing:
¼ c. olive oil
2 Tbs. + 2 tsp. Sugar
2 Tbs. White Vinegar
½ tsp. Hot sauce
¼ tsp. Salt
1 Tbs. Minced Parsley

Mix all above together with wire whisk, cover and chill at least 1 hour.

Caramelized Pecans:
1/3 c. sugar
2 Tbs. Butter or Margarine
1 C. Pecan halves

Melt sugar in heavy pan over medium-low heat without stirring until sugar turns brown. Add butter and pecans and stir until pecans are thoroughly coated. Pour onto foil-lined baking sheet and allow to cool completely. Break apart.

Salad:
4 c. fresh spinach leaves
4 c. torn romaine lettuce
2 ribs sliced celery
4 thinly sliced scallions
1 c. fresh strawberries, sliced
1 can (15 oz.) mandarin oranges

Combine all above ingredients together except strawberries. Just before serving, add strawberries, caramelized pecans and dressing and toss.

Paula Dean’s Easy Taco Soup with my extra twist on it.
I never make soup I make stoup as Dave calls it so the extras I add or take away from this recipe makes it a bit thicker.

Makes 10-12 servings unless it’s my family

1 pound of ground chuck I use 2 pounds cook this with the onions and drain fat.
1 large onion I use frozen chopped or dried cuz I am lazy
4 cups water I like mine thicker so never add this much maybe 2 or 3 cups.

All the following beans are drained 16 oz cans
1 red kidney beans
1 pinto beans
1 black beans

1 niblet corn drained, I don’t drain this cuz it adds flavor and I use 2 cans
1 15 oz can tomato sauce
1 10.75 oz can tomato soup
1 10 oz can diced tomatoes with green chilies I like the petite diced
1 10 oz can enchilada sauce
1 small can green chilies this is my addition since my store doesn’t always have the diced tomatoes with green chilies
1 pack taco seasoning mix
1 t salt this isn’t needed.

Garnish with sour cream and extra sharp shredded cheddar cheese, Dave likes the chips crunched up in his. I like the kind called dips and eat the stoup out of them.

Here is the easy part in a huge pan throw everything in bring to a boil and then simmer for an hour or put it in a crock pot for the day.

This one gets better with time so if you want you can put the whole mess together the night before in your crock pot and put it in the fridge and then the next morning get it out and put the crock on low.

CARAMEL PECAN SQUARES

Crust
1 Cup Flour
½ Cup packed Brown Sugar Combine and stir together
½ Cup (1 stick) Butter or Margarine Cut in with Pastry Blender until coarse crumbs

Press crumb mixture into bottom of ungreased 13”x9”x2” pan. Bake at 350 deg. For 15 minutes.

Filling
2 Cups coarsely chopped Pecans
1 Cup flaked Coconut Sprinkle both over hot crust
1 14-0z. can Sweetened Condensed Milk
2 tsp. Vanilla Mix Cond. Milk and Vanilla together and pour over
Pecans and Coconut

Bake 25 or 30 minutes more until filling is set. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.

Topping
30 Caramels (unwrapped)
3 Tbs. Milk Place both in small saucepan over medium low heat
just until caramels are melted. Drizzle caramel over
filling.
1 Pkg. Semi-sweet or Milk Choc. Morsels Sprinkle over top.

Allow to cool in pan and cut into squares.

Meatballs one-earedpig's way AKA Melissa

Armour meatballs (NOT Italian)
Bennet's Chili Sauce
Grape Jelly

I don't have specific amounts, I learned the recipe by the eyeball method well over 15 years ago. The last time I made a 6 qt crockpot I used 5 bottle of chili sauce & an 8oz jar of grape jelly.

Brown meatballs according to package.

While meatballs brown, heat chili sauce & grape jelly til they are (nearly) blended. The main objective is to not have huge chunks of jelly when it goes into the crockpot.

Combine all ingredients in crockpot, cook on low for 6-8 hours, stirring occasionally. I like to do 4 hours the day before I need them, and then 2-4 more hours they day of the event, often cooking up another bottle or two (with a couple of tablespoons of jelly) because well, you just can't have enough sauce! Also, if you reheat the next day, pour in some water (cup or two) on the bottom to avoid scorching.

Lindsey's 5 Minuet Mint Fudge mmmmmm creamy.

1 bag milk chocolate chips
1/2 bag of Andes mint chips
1 can low fat sweetened condensed milk.

Prep put foil in pan your using to put fudge in for easy clean up

put condensed milk in pan warm it add all chips till melted. Once melted pour into pan with foil and refrigerate and voila! Delicious Mint Fudge!!!

Last edited by one-eared pig; 2010-01-17 at 9:29am. Reason: adding recipes
Old 2009-10-03, 6:44pm
Eight Miles Wide

Here is the list of goodies needed for Cristabman's treasure bracelet she will demo-ing at LauraLou's on Feb 20:

Cord
4 ply waxed linen, any color
20 yards for bracelet, 30 yards for necklace
OR
#18 bonded nylon cord, any color
20 yards for bracelet, 30 yards for necklace
AND IF YOU CHOOSE
2 skeins perle cotton to match or contrast cord above. You can also omit this completely.

Beads
Anything that can fit 2 passes of your chosen cord. It’s ok to have a few beads that will fit 1 pass of your cord. Feel free to mix up your beads! This is a good place to use up wonkies or orphans. Have plenty of plain filler beads such as seed beads 8’s or 10’s. plan to use some lightweight beads – lots of glass beads can make a bracelet too heavy.

I flat button, shank button or flat bead to use as a toggle.

Board to pin into – like a macramé board or small pillow.

Large straight pins – like quilters pins or T pins

Kumihimo bobbins or rubber bands.

Scissors

Fray check if you have it.

I have made a bunch of these – some way way long ago. I originally used a figure 8 stitch for the base of the bracelet. I still like this stitch because it eliminated the twist of the macramé stitch. The macramé bracelets are really cool too – so I will show you both stitches and you can decide.

There is only one simple stitch and the technique is easy to learn. It is a good- in-front of the tv- project.

Sources:
Waxed linen – Kzoo bead store, Hollanders in Ann Arbor,
http://www.royalwoodltd.com/cat14-17ar.htm
Bonded nylon - http://www.landofodds.com/servlet/Ca...-LON:BEAD+CORD, Bead quest?
Perle cotton – Michaels or Hobby Lobby
Don’t stress over the cord. You can use anything that doesn’t stretch and will fit through most beads 2 times. Waxed linen comes in several sizes – get the 4 ply. We might need to do a group purchase.

Kumihimo bobbins- These are soft plastic bobbins that hold cord for humihimo. Rubber bands will also work just fine. http://www.braidershand.com/disk.html#ez

Go through your bead box! Mix and match! Go wild and Crazy!

PM me with questions-

It’ll be a blast!

Crista

Last edited by one-eared pig; 2010-01-29 at 5:41am. Reason: adding a link
Old 2009-10-03, 7:46pm

Melissa, Sign me up for June and we will plan that overnight camper camping/pj party (with sleeping inside for those that don't camp), no tents needed, btw.

:O

Old 2009-10-03, 8:21pm
Eight Miles Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowfirebeads View Post
Melissa, Sign me up for June and we will plan that overnight camper camping/pj party (with sleeping inside for those that don't camp), no tents needed, btw.

:O

sweet, thanks Chris!!!!!

Old 2009-10-03, 9:06pm
going crazy

Melissa, I'll plan July with canoeing (August would probably work too if someone really needs to do July)

My button mandrel listed here!
Old 2009-10-04, 4:12am
the Evil One

I can do March or we could do metal camp here or at the other Sandy's.

Old 2009-10-04, 2:11pm
The Sorcerer's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Us View Post
I can do March or we could do metal camp here or at the other Sandy's.
Or at both studios...it is not a long drive from one to the other lol!

Old 2009-10-04, 3:08pm
ADD fiber addict

RAOGK??? can you clarify that?

ETA: i just found it, sorry i'm a noob and a moron....

Last edited by gibbsknits; 2009-10-04 at 3:24pm.
Old 2009-10-04, 5:22pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbsknits View Post
RAOGK??? can you clarify that?

ETA: i just found it, sorry i'm a noob and a moron....
Hello and welcome. Won't you tell us a bit about yourself? I surmise from your
moniker that you are into fiber arts? Are you in Michigan?

Old 2009-10-04, 6:21pm

Mel: "Gatekeeper"??Sounds so very mysterious,lol. Thanks for taking over I hope it won't be too much of a time drain on you. If I can help just let me know. But remember I am on "dial up" so things move verrrrrrrry slowly around here.

Old 2009-10-04, 6:49pm
Eight Miles Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodunkhollow View Post
Mel: "Gatekeeper"??Sounds so very mysterious,lol. Thanks for taking over I hope it won't be too much of a time drain on you. If I can help just let me know. But remember I am on "dial up" so things move verrrrrrrry slowly around here.
Shouldn't take too much time at all. I'm always on FB, anyways.

Old 2009-10-05, 3:18am
ADD fiber addict

Yep, i am into the fiber arts. i knit and i make handspun yarn. I also do metalsmithing, wire jewelry and metal clay. I tried lampwork a while ago, but recently got back into it when hubby bought me a HH for my birthday.( i had a really junky cheap torch that totally didn't work) so i have been practicing away making lopsided beads. i found this site from a fellow raveler in the glass addicts group. I live in west michigan, and am originally from the southwest part. Thanks! Its nice to get to know people.
Old 2009-10-05, 4:28am
Eight Miles Wide

I've been making lopsided beads for over 4 years, Gibbsknit. That's why I like to make sculptural beads. You don't notice the lopsidedness as much.

Old 2009-10-05, 6:14am

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-eared pig View Post
I've been making lopsided beads for over 4 years, Gibbsknit. That's why I like to make sculptural beads. You don't notice the lopsidedness as much.
But they are the most darling mutants around

Old 2009-10-05, 3:32pm
ADD fiber addict

i took a look and they are lovely beads.
Old 2009-10-05, 4:39pm
I have beady eyes

I vote for copper enameling at metal camp and how about some resin casting (I'll have it figured out by then). I also think Sandy needs to show us about fusing (you can't get out of this Sandy, you should see what we did to Sharon at Dipwad when she hesitated to give us a demo on CZ's).
Welcome gibbsknits - some us love fiber too (it goes so nicely with beads. . . .).
Melissa - you have us off to a great start for 2010. Hope you have unlimited internet. . .
Old 2009-10-05, 11:39pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Mel, you can put me down for May.

~
~
~
~
Old 2009-10-06, 5:10am
Burn baby burn

Melissa - you can put me down for August.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says~~ "Oh Crap, She's up!"
Old 2009-10-06, 9:00am
Eight Miles Wide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristabman View Post
IMelissa - you have us off to a great start for 2010. Hope you have unlimited internet. . .
I sure do!

Old 2009-10-06, 9:24am

If you guys want to troop up to Gaylord Id take one!

Jen
Old 2009-10-06, 9:24am
Superkitty

Metal Camp in March! I'm hoping for a big thaw by then. I'd love to make that one!
Old 2009-10-06, 9:25am

also hi gibbsknits! I like the kitty jolly roger!

Jen
Old 2009-10-06, 9:26am
Superkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
If you guys want to troop up to Gaylord Id take one!
I could make that one!

I was going to suggest one here also, if you all are willing to make the 4 -5 hour drive. It could be an overnighter. I have a big, nearly empty house now that the boys are at college.
Old 2009-10-06, 9:27am
Superkitty

Jen, I forgot you were close to here. We should get together some time.
Old 2009-10-06, 9:31am

Ill be up next week, wanna meet up?

Jen
Old 2009-10-06, 9:31am
Superkitty

We are gone this weekend. Are you talking after that. If so, I would love to!
Old 2009-10-06, 9:34am

Woot, yep Ill be heading back up the 19. I also found an amazing potter up in out neck of the woods. Soon we'll get him out to play!

Jen
Old 2009-10-06, 9:36am

or our, if I could spell

Jen
Old 2009-10-06, 9:37am
Superkitty

Awesome! I took a pottery class last year. It is fun getting your hands dirty!